Video Games

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Superbone

Re: Video Games

Post by Superbone »

DrSublime wrote:Im still waiting for EA to make MVP baseball again.
That too.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/21/445330 ... ew-e3-2013
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Just got Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition for my Xbox One. Wow! I hadn't played it on the PC. The last version I played was Diablo 2. This is ported perfectly and specifically for consoles. If anyone gets it on the Xbox One, let me know so we can play it together.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

AmareIsGod wrote:Just got Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition for my Xbox One. Wow! I hadn't played it on the PC. The last version I played was Diablo 2. This is ported perfectly and specifically for consoles. If anyone gets it on the Xbox One, let me know so we can play it together.
couldnt do it on console myself, have it on PC though, amazing game, but imo wouldnt be right w/ a controller, need a kb+m for that game

how is the expansion? I have no gotten that yet, still have the base game.
~~~~~

TOO

Post by TOO »

It works really well on console, you should give it a shot.

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:It works really well on console, you should give it a shot.
or join me on PC :)

~~~~~

Indy

Post by Indy »

I don't know what it is, but I just can't get into gaming on a PC. There just isn't anything that is compelling for me. I would much rather sit back in my living room or game room and play a console on my tv. Maybe the steam box or the Alienware one will change that for me.

Sent using Tapatalk

TOO

Post by TOO »

DrSublime wrote:
TheOriginalOriginal wrote:It works really well on console, you should give it a shot.

[ Image ]
Been strictly console since the NES launched, don't think that will ever change. Point and click has never appealed to me.

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

Indy wrote:I don't know what it is, but I just can't get into gaming on a PC. There just isn't anything that is compelling for me. I would much rather sit back in my living room or game room and play a console on my tv. Maybe the steam box or the Alienware one will change that for me.

Sent using Tapatalk
you do know you can hook a pc up to a TV right, with an HDMI cable
~~~~~

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:
DrSublime wrote:

[ Image ]
Been strictly console since the NES launched, don't think that will ever change. Point and click has never appealed to me.
along the lines of the previous, you can plug in a controller to a PC (wireless even)

sit back on the couch w/ your controller w/ a pc is just as easy as a console (just better)
~~~~~

TOO

Post by TOO »

Better is subjective. I prefer the accessibility of a console, I can take it places, I like the interface, I've met a lot of people, etc etc. The difference in graphical quality means little to me, 60fps is more than sufficient for me. PC has its benefits. power, upgradeability, mods, but all that isnt necessary for me to enjoy a game. :)

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

I'd say the console version of Diablo 3 is the definitive version. I keep reading that the refined UI and dual stick controls are much more engaging and fun than clicking on your foes on a computer. You should check it out Sublime if you have a next gen console.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Had 3 of my buddies over playing 4 player coop on my TV. Haven't had that much fun gaming since GTA V.

Indy

Post by Indy »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:Better is subjective. I prefer the accessibility of a console, I can take it places, I like the interface, I've met a lot of people, etc etc. The difference in graphical quality means little to me, 60fps is more than sufficient for me. PC has its benefits. power, upgradeability, mods, but all that isnt necessary for me to enjoy a game. :)
Word.

Sent using Tapatalk

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:Better is subjective. I prefer the accessibility of a console, I can take it places, I like the interface, I've met a lot of people, etc etc. The difference in graphical quality means little to me, 60fps is more than sufficient for me. PC has its benefits. power, upgradeability, mods, but all that isnt necessary for me to enjoy a game. :)
I have 2 gaming computers, one of which is a 14" laptop that is just as if not more portable than any console ;)

the ONLY thing that I really like more on consoles, is sports games, I will give them that.
~~~~~

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

AmareIsGod wrote:I'd say the console version of Diablo 3 is the definitive version. I keep reading that the refined UI and dual stick controls are much more engaging and fun than clicking on your foes on a computer. You should check it out Sublime if you have a next gen console.
I do have PS4, wife would go a bit nuts if I buy 2 copies of the same game though
~~~~~

Indy

Post by Indy »

I used to have two copies of COD so I could play online with my xbox 360 friends and my ps3 friends.

Sent using Tapatalk

Dan H

Post by Dan H »

Oooooooooooooooo . . .

I know what I'm doing till Wasteland 2 comes out . . .

http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jhirvonen/gbc/

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

Dan H wrote:Oooooooooooooooo . . .

I know what I'm doing till Wasteland 2 comes out . . .

http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jhirvonen/gbc/

:) nice
~~~~~

Indy

Post by Indy »

I still have (and recently played) Advanced Dungeons & Dragons on the Intellivision. I love that console.

Sent using Tapatalk

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:I still have (and recently played) Advanced Dungeons & Dragons on the Intellivision. I love that console.

Sent using Tapatalk
Ha ha. I used to love playing that game with my brother. The sounds were awesome.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."