does anybody still watch WWE wrestling?

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
SDC

does anybody still watch WWE wrestling?

Post by SDC »

nowadays, i only watch the live interviews with wrestlers, the soap opera storylines, the gyrations from the ladies, and i fast forward the rest (the actual wrestling part).

Mori Chu

Re: does anybody still watch WWE wrestling?

Post by Mori Chu »

SDC wrote:nowadays, i only watch the live interviews with wrestlers, the soap opera storylines, the gyrations from the ladies, and i fast forward the rest (the actual wrestling part).
I used to watch it a lot, but it got so tough to put up with the moronic plot lines. Nowadays I catch a Raw every so often, but mostly I don't know the storylines and some of the newest characters.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Wrestlemania was good, a bit shocking, but good. Been watching WWF/E since I was about 4, ain't stopping now. :lol:
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

SDC

Post by SDC »

Mori Chu wrote:
SDC wrote:nowadays, i only watch the live interviews with wrestlers, the soap opera storylines, the gyrations from the ladies, and i fast forward the rest (the actual wrestling part).
I used to watch it a lot, but it got so tough to put up with the moronic plot lines. Nowadays I catch a Raw every so often, but mostly I don't know the storylines and some of the newest characters.
i dont watch wwe regularly, but i sometimes get wrestlemania or summer slam. i check out the new characters, what's their deal, watch each wrestler's entrance schtick, fast forward the actual wrestling...

SDC

Post by SDC »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:Wrestlemania was good, a bit shocking, but good. Been watching WWF/E since I was about 4, ain't stopping now. :lol:
really? i used to love wrastlin. now, i just enjoy it for what it is, a fake show, where the best parts are the character interviews and story set pieces.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Its just entertainment (on a good night anyway) I just take it as it is. Its definitely not what I watched growing up, its much more about drama and social media now, but I've been watching it so long now I just keep at it. I generally fast fwd through 75% of the show anyway because of the lack of talent on the roster. They also save all the good bumps for PPVs which is a bummer.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

JeffreyLee

Post by JeffreyLee »

So the Undertaker gets beat.... Shocker, im not joking.
You sold me two quier giraffes

carey

Post by carey »

It was in New Orleans and the city went nuts for it. Supposedly one of the highest grossing events in Superdome history (if not THE highest) and we have had many Super Bowls. Wrastlin' fans. Y'all crazy.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

TOO

Post by TOO »

carey wrote:It was in New Orleans and the city went nuts for it. Supposedly one of the highest grossing events in Superdome history (if not THE highest) and we have had many Super Bowls. Wrastlin' fans. Y'all crazy.
Thats not really surprizing, WWE is a ridiculous worldwide phenomenon now. Everything they do seems to turn to gold. They are social media darlings too, no other company comes close to trending on twitter like they do.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

TOO

Post by TOO »

JeffreyLee wrote:So the Undertaker gets beat.... Shocker, im not joking.
Shocker indeed, the crowd reaction will be remembered for a very long time.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

TOO

Post by TOO »

After 20 years away, Ultimate Warrior gets inducted into WWE HOF and dies 2 days later. Finally showed his 2 young daughters what he used to do and now.. blah. Sad.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.