NBA2k16

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
pickle

Re: NBA2k16

Post by pickle »

Superbone wrote:Time to join the 21st century and upgrade to the PS4!
i still have a ps2 in my house in arizona...

Indy

Post by Indy »

pickle wrote:
I am still rocking the original playstation, and although it is hooked up to my main TV, I have to admit I don't play it much. But I have played all other 3 versions this year.

pickle

Post by pickle »

Indy wrote:
pickle wrote:
I am still rocking the original playstation, and although it is hooked up to my main TV, I have to admit I don't play it much. But I have played all other 3 versions this year.
yeah... i actually don't play games at all nowadays, except for nba2k... so paying several hundred dollars just for a couple of hours a week doesn't necessarily feel like a sound investment. but my ps2 is definitely rotting in arizona, since i only go back a couple of times a year and for less than a week at a time. if anybody's interested...

gosuns

Post by gosuns »

Ladmo wrote:I have one, but I don't think I'm going to purchase it this year. I was really disapointed with 2k15. The My Player mode was weak, I thought, compared with the 360. It's impossible to actually have your teamates perform up to their abilities most of the time. I read a lot of bad reviews that mentioned the same kind of issues I had with the game.

I just got really frustrated with it, so I'm waiting to read the gamer reviews before I shell out for it again. It bugs me too that you can't transfer your previous My Player charactor from the previous season. I feel like I put in all this work for nothing, and I spent a little money for virtual currency to bring up my levels too, and then to just chuck it all out for what, updated rosters?

Playing with a bunch of people on the same team would have to be coordinated well also, wouldn't it? Wouldn't everyone want to play point to have the ball in their hand?

Anyway, I'm interested to hear your review of the new game.
So far i like the game. I got through the movie like part of mycareer, which was ok at best and am now starting the part where you are free to do pretty much everything you like including choosing your own Team. (the suns) I had the same feeling as you when i jumped from 2k14 to 2k15, it does suck that you can not continue your career on the new game. The game is really strong on the court and graphics are very nice too.

Ladmo

Post by Ladmo »

Interesting, thanks. I'll probably break down and get a copy when the prices start dropping around the All-Star break, or if I see a good deal is available around Christmas. Right now I'm really into Rocksmith, and spending any time with any other game just sets me back on my guitar skills I've been building up. (Actually, haven't really been playing that too much either, I keep getting sick.)
Forcing me to conform to your beliefs is an exercise in futility.
You deal with you, because you can't stop me from being me.

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

i've got it for ps4, they really messed w/ my team this year, sorta forcing you to micro transact to build a team.. frlipping 2k.
~~~~~