Phx-suns.net Vet League 2015

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
h_b

Re: Phx-suns.net Vet League 2015

Post by h_b »

Damn... Hope I didn't get exed out of it this year. Never received an invite (hb95678@gmail.com), was hoping to get back in, after my 1 year unintentional hiatus lol. If it is too full, understandable. If that is the case, is there going to be a Rookie league this year as well?

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

I'm not that keen on an auction, at least for this year.

BigLewy

Post by BigLewy »

If we are changing anything, what about making a transaction limit that has become a Yahoo default? I think the default is 6 transactions a week, which is more than enough to me.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Sorry, h_b. You just came in too late and we have to have an even number.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Re: Phx-suns.net Vet League 2014

Post by Superbone »

h_b wrote:Well count me in ! Missed the draft cutoff last year:( But am in again if there is still room, same goes if there is still a rook league. Have been on these leagues (this one and the rook league) for over a decade and my bball experience felt incomplete last year. But created an account, more for the fantasy ball, than the posting. Have been more of a site lurker than poster over the years, but am going to work on that as well. Despite the change of the guard, still one of my go to sites for anything Suns. Thanks Mori for keeping this alive!!!
h_b, was just going through old posts and read this again. When I originally saw it back on the 7th, I assumed you were one of the old players and had already signed back in. Didn't know you were on the outside looking in. If you can find somebody else to take one more spot, then we'll add you in. It's got to be today or tomorrow though.
"Be Legendary."

h_b

Post by h_b »

Would be game. Unfortunately, don't know anyone to pencil in for the otger spot. One person I didn't see on there, throw back, was Big Drawls. But haven't seen him on this site since the change. If not, it happens. Unless anybody else was down for another league as well (rookie league)?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

h_b wrote:Would be game. Unfortunately, don't know anyone to pencil in for the otger spot. One person I didn't see on there, throw back, was Big Drawls. But haven't seen him on this site since the change. If not, it happens. Unless anybody else was down for another league as well (rookie league)?
Big D is already signed up as one of the 12. Yeah, we don't see him much around here but he's always there in fantasy basketball!
"Be Legendary."

pickle

Post by pickle »

oh! we are twelve this year. i just noticed that... thought it was 14 still...