Biden 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: Biden 2024

Post by Mori Chu »

I doubt it.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I don’t think it’s a conspiracy theory to suggest we are inching closer to war every day. What is the definition of war depends on the person I guess. We have a war against terror that has been going on for many decades. Is it war if we support someone in a war? Is it a war if we shoot down a drone targeting us? I really don’t care if someone says we are already at war. It all depends on your definition of war.

I get it that the goal of MAGA is to blame Biden for everything. Biden is personally trying to start a war and if Trump was President all hostilities would stop immediately because the entire world respects Trump so much they would just lay down their arms and go to a movie togethe because Trump that powerful.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

More censoring from the Biden WH. Apparently they just hate the 1st amendment. They just hate the Constitution. Twitter files, CTIL files, Facebook, and now Amazon files. And, I'm pretty sure they will get smacked down in the Supreme Court in the Missouri v. Biden case. That's some dictator, power trip, think they are above the law type stuff. Good thread.

"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Fox style hyperbole. Congrats.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

A little ad hominem. Congrats.

I did not attack you or anyone here.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:30 pm

I didn’t say you did.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:02 pm
In2ition wrote:

I didn’t say you did.
Then why are you trying to attack me passive aggressively?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:24 am
Superbone wrote:
In2ition wrote:

I didn’t say you did.
I wasn’t. Just saying how it came off. “They” hate the first amendment and the Constitution?

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:11 am
In2ition wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:24 am
Superbone wrote:
In2ition wrote:

I didn’t say you did.
I wasn’t. Just saying how it came off. “They” hate the first amendment and the Constitution?
Yes, clearly this administration does. How else can you explain them constantly attacking it and violating it over and over?

It used to be the Dems championed it, but something has flipped and they've taken an authoritarian turn.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

That would be something.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Maybe he and Mitterand could have lunch with Trump and Frederick Douglass and White House security chief, Nikki Haley.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Trump got the entire left to finally admit that Pelosi was in charge of security at the Capitol. Lol

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

No they didn’t. Just Maga bs. The President of the US riled up a crowd and sent them to the Capital to attack and then watched it on TV as multiple people in his circle begged him to call it off and he just laughed at them. MAGA- It was BLM! it was Antifa! It was just a tourist trip and they were welcomed with open arms. It was the Capital police’s fault! It was Pelosi’s fault! It was an FBI conspiracy!

It certainly under no circumstances could have been Trumps fault! He did everything he possible could to make them stop but was powerless!

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:28 pm
No they didn’t. Just Maga bs. The President of the US riled up a crowd and sent them to the Capital to attack and then watched it on TV as multiple people in his circle begged him to call it off and he just laughed at them. MAGA- It was BLM! it was Antifa! It was just a tourist trip and they were welcomed with open arms. It was the Capital police’s fault! It was Pelosi’s fault! It was an FBI conspiracy!

It certainly under no circumstances could have been Trumps fault! He did everything he possible could to make them stop but was powerless!
It's actually true. Pelosi was in charge of security and Trump offered the National Guard to her and the Mayor of DC days before, but they didn't want it. It's well documented.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:22 am
That would be something.
He’s been around a long time and has seen a lot of French presidents. Mitterrand and Macron sound similar. Certainly not as big of a deal as repeatedly saying Nikki Haley instead of Nancy Pelosi.

How do Trumpers have any room to criticize Biden’s cognitive problems?

As an independent, I can criticize both of them. :P
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

JeremyG wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:46 pm
In2ition wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:22 am
That would be something.
He’s been around a long time and has seen a lot of French presidents. Mitterrand and Macron sound similar. Certainly not as big of a deal as repeatedly saying Nikki Haley instead of Nancy Pelosi.

How do Trumpers have any room to criticize Biden’s cognitive problems?

As an independent, I can criticize both of them. :P
It's just so easy with Biden. He gives an example every day.

Here is one today, where he tries to gaslight people to shift blame away from himself.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

The French President wrong name gaffe is a senior moment, for sure. We saw some from Trump last week. Both men are too old to be President. I wish we had younger candidates.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:16 pm
Nodack wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:28 pm

It's actually true. Pelosi was in charge of security and Trump offered the National Guard to her and the Mayor of DC days before, but they didn't want it. It's well documented.
Lol

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

"Regardless of the findings of Hur’s probe, criminal charges for Biden were unlikely because of longstanding Justice Department legal opinions effectively precluding charges against a sitting president."

No one can be surprised by this. It will be interesting what comes out in the Hur report, not that charges will be brought against him even if it's not good news.