2020 Election Thread

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Split T

Re: 2020 Election Thread

Post by Split T »

In2ition wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:08 am
Split T wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:24 am
So is the claim that they are making up fake ballots and voting for people? Or are they taking ballots filled out at voting drives and turning them in?

Is the latter illegal? Honest question, I’m not really familiar with all the voting laws.
Indy is correct, I believe. In other states, it's legal to possess more than one ballot and drop them off, such as ballot harvesting from nursing homes.

I believe that the claim is that these mules were given real ballots(as far as you can tell), collected and filled out illegally, and then paid per ballot to drop them off in ballot boxes all over the city. The alleged whistleblower they have made something like $45K in a few weeks.
What’s the evidence that they were filled out illegally? Not just collected and dropped off?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:16 am
In2ition wrote:
Split T wrote:
So is the claim that they are making up fake ballots and voting for people? Or are they taking ballots filled out at voting drives and turning them in?

Is the latter illegal? Honest question, I’m not really familiar with all the voting laws.
Indy is correct, I believe. In other states, it's legal to possess more than one ballot and drop them off, such as ballot harvesting from nursing homes.

I believe that the claim is that these mules were given real ballots(as far as you can tell), collected and filled out illegally, and then paid per ballot to drop them off in ballot boxes all over the city. The alleged whistleblower they have made something like $45K in a few weeks.
Or to just take your ballot and your spouse's ballot to the drop box. It is a law intended to reduce voting, which always helps republican politicians.
Idk about that last claim, but I agree with your first sentence. You would think you could take your families ballots at the same time.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Split T wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:30 am
In2ition wrote:
Split T wrote:

What’s the evidence that they were filled out illegally? Not just collected and dropped off?
Only the video of the mule signing multiple ballots before dropping them in the drop-box. At least, that's the only video that I've seen of that. And the testimony of the supposed whistleblower.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Split T

Post by Split T »

What’s the process for verifying signatures? Clearly signing a ballot that’s not yours is illegal and should void the ballot.

I could definitely see a scenario where they collected ballots at a voting drive and turned them in. I don’t really think that should be illegal…signing a ballot that wasn’t signed obviously is not ok…I’m mostly concerned with who filled out the ballot.

I hate that something like this could be going on though. I don’t know what the answer is though, I definitely don’t support the restrictions we’ve seen in some parts of the country that make it more difficult to vote.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Here is the latest trailer to the documentary:

Split T

Post by Split T »

That still just shows them dropping off ballots. Is it illegal in those states to collect ballots during a voting drive and drop them off?

Now maybe something more sinister happened, but if that’s all it is, I don’t see a problem here. Of course republicans will be upset if democrats are going out into the communities getting people to vote who otherwise wouldn’t for whatever reason. They are removing the obstacles and I have no problem with that. Everyone should be able to vote.

Where is the video of the guy signing ballots? Was it in the first trailer? I didn’t see it. Where is the information from this whistleblower?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I'll see if I can find them for you.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Split T wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:38 am
That still just shows them dropping off ballots. Is it illegal in those states to collect ballots during a voting drive and drop them off?

Now maybe something more sinister happened, but if that’s all it is, I don’t see a problem here. Of course republicans will be upset if democrats are going out into the communities getting people to vote who otherwise wouldn’t for whatever reason. They are removing the obstacles and I have no problem with that. Everyone should be able to vote.

Where is the video of the guy signing ballots? Was it in the first trailer? I didn’t see it. Where is the information from this whistleblower?
Here is the one with the lady signing the ballots. It's at about 2:40 into the interview.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Many ballot envelopes have a place to sign for a person that collected the ballot or helped someone complete their ballot. Like you do when you have someone do your taxes. Do you have any evidence that these ballot envelopes don't use that?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:36 pm
Many ballot envelopes have a place to sign for a person that collected the ballot or helped someone complete their ballot. Like you do when you have someone do your taxes. Do you have any evidence that these ballot envelopes don't use that?
No, I don't have that evidence. I also don't know the laws in each state in accordance to those. I'm not claiming it's true either. Just trying to figure out if it is or not. You may be right and there are simple explanations for dropping off multiple ballots at 28 different drop-boxes multiple days in the middle of the night.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Um, that video was broad daylight with people and cars all over.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:00 pm
Um, that video was broad daylight with people and cars all over.
You're right for that one in particular. I do wonder how many times this particular person was tracked to drop-boxes. If it's just this one time, your explanation could be exactly what happened.

I was speaking of other examples where they were done in the middle of the night. Those were claims in the trailer.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Nothing burger.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Hmm, you might be right. We'll see what happens.

Indy

Post by Indy »

We've been seeing this for 18 months. Everything is getting tossed out of the courts because it is full of lies.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Obviously you haven't seen this yet, but by all means, go on.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Yeah, these guys have all this evidence of what happened 18 months ago but never bothered to do anything with it until now. But now that they have, we will soon see elections over turned and people in jail and Supreme Leader will be back!

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:54 pm
Yeah, these guys have all this evidence of what happened 18 months ago but never bothered to do anything with it until now. But now that they have, we will soon see elections over turned and people in jail and Supreme Leader will be back!
LOL, such colorful rhetoric. How did I ever think you weren't creative? Unless you poached that line from someone else. Meh, I choose to think you came up with that all by yourself. That's funny.

Going over 4 million minutes of surveillance video and matching it up with the geo tracking data, should be done in how long? Idk about you, but it feels like that might take awhile, but you and your MacBook pro could have done it in weeks, right?

I'm sure they didn't go over every minute of video, but worked on the cell phone geo tracking and times, to figure out which ones to watch. If there were 242 mules going to an average of 24 drop-boxes just in Atlanta, you are talking about 5,808 instances of matching it up with the video. In Philadelphia they identified more than 1100 mules. In one instance, the mule they tracked went to 6 different counties and 26 different drop-boxes in one night.

Bottom line is, "Sh!t takes time!"

Sheesh, I have no idea if anything is going get overturned, and to be honest, I highly highly doubt it, even with irrefutable proof and winning a major court case(s). If that even happens, that they win in court someday. I have doubts about that too.

Indy

Post by Indy »

You probably still believe there is a basement of that pizza shop, they just haven't found the *right* pizza shop. I mean it takes time to check through 10.4 million pizza shops in America.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:32 pm
You probably still believe there is a basement of that pizza shop, they just haven't found the *right* pizza shop. I mean it takes time to check through 10.4 million pizza shops in America.
What? LOL. I've been sneaking around the old Peter Pipers lately, I'm sure I might find that one with a basement here in Phoenix, haha. If not, I can cross them off the list.