Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Post by Mori Chu »

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Is this the real released Epstein list? It's just a random tweet but I'm trying to find confirmation.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

After witnessing the reaction of MAGA to all the other things Trump has done, I am guessing they will give him an atta boy for this. You won’t even be able to detect the slightest ripple in the water.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

It’s the deepstate guys, q told me.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

So, uh, it looks like the Epstein pedo flight logs are out. Donald Trump is on there multiple times. So is Bill Clinton. So is Alan Dershowitz. What do the Trump/Q folks have to say about this??

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

So, the flight logs have been out for over 2 years. None of that is new breaking revelations.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:06 pm
So, the flight logs have been out for over 2 years. None of that is new breaking revelations.
Do you believe that Trump being listed in the logs is of concern? Or do you think he had some defensible reason for going on Epstein's jet?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:26 pm
In2ition wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:06 pm
Do you believe that Trump being listed in the logs is of concern? Or do you think he had some defensible reason for going on Epstein's jet?
Honestly, I don't know. That's why I haven't said anything on it. What was said was that he only flew from Palm Beach to NJ on the plane, because his own plane was in maintenance at the time and Epstein offered him a ride during these trips. I have no idea if that is all that happened or not, and this happened years before Trump testified against him in 2009, which helped him get arrested. But, even that, I can't confirm other than what was said by the prosecutors.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

BREAKING NEWS: I have found a witness statement that claims Jeffrey Epstein trafficked minors for making her available for sex to politically-connected and financially-powerful people. Epstein's purposes in "lending" this victims was to obtain blackmail on them.

This statement gives credit to the allegation that Jeffrey Epstein was working for the Israeli Mossad through Ghislaine Maxwell who allegedly was completing her father Robert Maxwell MOSSAD legacy.

On December 13, 2019, The Sun released an article that stated Jeffrey Epstein was working with the Israeli Mossad to spy on politicians and used underaged girls for blackmail. The claims came from former Mossad agent Ari Ben-Menashe.

As far-fetched as this sounds, the intel agency that President Obama used to spy on President Trump was allegedly Mossad as well.

On September 12, 2019, POLITICO revealed that Israel/Mossad was planting mysterious spy devices around the White House as well to gain intel on President Trump.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

That would be interesting. But wake me up when somebody other than a random Twitter guy reports it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

It's all good, but isn't that elitist thinking? We've had numerous elevated elites that you feel are the only credible sources of truth blatantly lie to you and everyone else over and over.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I think most will agree Epstein was up to no good. His island getaway was pretty famous for famous people having arranged sex with underage girls. They kept a logbook with names that is making the rounds. Epstein died in jail so we didn’t get a trial there to prove any of this. Ghislaine Maxwell has been in jail. I haven’t kept up enough to know where she stands. The evidence I know of is the flight logbook with names and nothing else. All kinds of accusations and conspiracy theories have been floating around. I would like to see something proven or disproved in court.

Israel hired Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell to blackmail powerful people so they could control them? Sounds like a movie or a novel. Before jumping on that conspiracy theory I would like to see actual proof.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:48 pm
I think most will agree Epstein was up to no good. His island getaway was pretty famous for famous people having arranged sex with underage girls. They kept a logbook with names that is making the rounds. Epstein died in jail so we didn’t get a trial there to prove any of this. Ghislaine Maxwell has been in jail. I haven’t kept up enough to know where she stands. The evidence I know of is the flight logbook with names and nothing else. All kinds of accusations and conspiracy theories have been floating around. I would like to see something proven or disproved in court.

Israel hired Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell to blackmail powerful people so they could control them? Sounds like a movie or a novel. Before jumping on that conspiracy theory I would like to see actual proof.
Do you need unsealed court documents & court testimony or do you need the alleged video tape proof that Epstein recorded & kept that the FBI took from his island, Palm Beach, New York and New Mexico homes?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

That would help. Unsealed means I don’t get to see it. An alleged tape proving some of the claims would be good. I haven’t seen that either.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:02 am
That would help. Unsealed means I don’t get to see it. An alleged tape proving some of the claims would be good. I haven’t seen that either.
Unsealed should mean that it's released to the public for public view. If you're holding onto the videos for blackmail, does that make those that are being blackmailed victims, criminals doing it, or both? If criminal, why is the FBI holding on to them and not actively going after these people? What is the FBI hiding and why? Why did the corporate networks, like ABC and Amy Robach(below), refuse to show the stories of Epstein years ago, even though it has been proven true?

We don't want to falsely accuse innocent people, but if Epstein had clients for pedophilia, why are they protecting them and no one has been prosecuted except for Epstein and Maxwell? Lots of craziness that need answers and justice.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Is the FBI hiding info or are they actively collecting evidence for a case and not sharing every detail to the public?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:52 am
Is the FBI hiding info or are they actively collecting evidence for a case and not sharing every detail to the public?
That's a good question, but this has been going on for over a decade(based on the first time he was found guilty in 2008), so which one would you think it was?

Why would the FBI not protect the Women's Olympic Gymnastic team when they knew that Larry Nassar was molesting them? Why would they just allow it to happen for years? That should resonate with you, as your wife was a high level gymnast, no?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I'm convinced In2 won't read or forward a tweet unless it begins with a siren emoji and all-caps first line.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:52 pm
I'm convinced In2 won't read or forward a tweet unless it begins with a siren emoji and all-caps first line.
LOL, it sure seems that way. I do wish Mario would stop with those siren emojis, haha. I'm convinced that some people really wanted to be fireman when they were young and never really grew out of it.

P.S. I have no control over what emojis that people use in their tweets. Just need to be transparent about that. ;)