Coronavirus

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
User avatar
Nodack
Posts: 5061
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Nodack »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:23 am
I think if you refuse to get vaccinated (and otherwise would be medically able to receive the vaccine), you should have to forfeit your right to any medical care if you do get COVID. That seems fair. You think vaccines have evil microchips and magnets in them? You think COVID's no big deal? Okay, fight it off at home, have fun.
I think that plan has a less than zero chance of happening. No hospital in the US would ever deny care based on that.

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 14187
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Indy »

Nodack wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:50 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:23 am
I think if you refuse to get vaccinated (and otherwise would be medically able to receive the vaccine), you should have to forfeit your right to any medical care if you do get COVID. That seems fair. You think vaccines have evil microchips and magnets in them? You think COVID's no big deal? Okay, fight it off at home, have fun.
I think that plan has a less than zero chance of happening. No hospital in the US would ever deny care based on that.
they legally can't.

User avatar
Nodack
Posts: 5061
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:44 pm
What should the punishment be for those who use often use strawman arguments and false dilemma fallacies? Who said the injections had microchips or magnets in them? Is this a common used excuse in your sphere of influence over hesitancy?
I have a real hard time believing you have never heard of people claiming these things in2ition.









A little sweat/water/? on your skin will instantly turn you into a magnetic powerhouse.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7725
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

Lol, you believe that? You believe that the majority of people with hesitancy believe that?
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
Mori Chu
Posts: 13226
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Mori Chu »

So many millions of people all over the world would love to have access to these vaccines to save their lives. And here we can't even give it away to a large portion of our own moronic citizens for free.

User avatar
Nodack
Posts: 5061
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:43 pm
Lol, you believe that? You believe that the majority of people with hesitancy believe that?
I believe almost half of America refuses to get the vaccine for various reasons. After Trump, I believe some people will believe anything.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7725
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

I had a flight to Chicago last night at 11:30 pm, and everything seemed fine. We were delayed to 1 am, the shortly later to 3 am, then finally to 8 am. This killed our connecting flight to Lexington.

Word is that insurance companies don't want to insure vaxxed pilots, so there is a large pilot shortage, which is causing problems.

Also hearing there is a blood and plasma shortage as places like the Red Cross won't accept it from vaxxed people.

Also, only half of the CDC employees are vaxxed, and the other half are refusing it. On top of that supposedly there are a number of anonymous CDC employees that have come out saying that people will be dying from the flu coming up soon that were vaxxed.

Idk if any of this is absolute truth, so spare me your fact checkers or indignation. Of course, you guys are free to comment all you please.. Just passing this info on.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 22496
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:54 pm
Word is...

Also hearing...

Idk if any of this is absolute truth...
Give me a break. It's all bullshit. You're better than that, In2. That's the last I'll comment on this.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season! Like it mattered. We rarely see Wormwood anyway!

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 3266
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by AmareIsGod »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:22 pm
So many millions of people all over the world would love to have access to these vaccines to save their lives. And here we can't even give it away to a large portion of our own moronic citizens for free.
It's truly fucking pathetic. My wife and I are constantly, utterly disappointed in a huge chunk of our population here in the US. We have the luxury of an abundance of free vaccines and people want to flat out say "fuck this vaccine. I'm not a guinea pig for the government and I'm not getting my DNA altered! I'm not risking a 0.00029% chance of minor heart inflammation and God knows what else!" We are a country of gullible and selfish POS people. India and places far worse have been dying in massive numbers daily while their citizens pray and hope with all of their collective lives for a vaccine. Half of our country mocks it openly.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 3266
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by AmareIsGod »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:54 pm
I had a flight to Chicago last night at 11:30 pm, and everything seemed fine. We were delayed to 1 am, the shortly later to 3 am, then finally to 8 am. This killed our connecting flight to Lexington.

Word is that insurance companies don't want to insure vaxxed pilots, so there is a large pilot shortage, which is causing problems.

Also hearing there is a blood and plasma shortage as places like the Red Cross won't accept it from vaxxed people.

Also, only half of the CDC employees are vaxxed, and the other half are refusing it. On top of that supposedly there are a number of anonymous CDC employees that have come out saying that people will be dying from the flu coming up soon that were vaxxed.

Idk if any of this is absolute truth, so spare me your fact checkers or indignation. Of course, you guys are free to comment all you please.. Just passing this info on.
Word is.. word is... Where the fuck is this stupid bullshit word coming from? Do you really think there's a pilot shortage because vaccinated pilots cannot be insured? Because... What? The risk if minor heart inflammation? But I'm guessing being not vaccinated makes you a prime candidate for insurance because you're safe from 0.000029% minor heart inflammation but open season for that overblown China virus.

Makes perfect sense. Sad that the conspiracy blowhards have got you hook line and sinker. It's like you don't ever read the shit you post or give your own critical thinking skills a go when you listen to your podcasts, the radio, YouTube and whatever other transmissions penetrate your tinfoil hat.

Word is... Spare me your fact checkers. Don't tell us to spare any fact checking or science when you don't do any of that shit and just spew your garage here. "Don't refute what I'm telling you with logic and fact. Just take it for what you will."

GTFO with that bullshit.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7725
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

Sigh 😕. Were there not 4 British Airways pilots recently die after the vaccinations? I know at least one of them died in the air. I don't believe that they died of heart inflammation. I think it was blood clots, tbh.

You're getting all upset, and I don't mean to get you guys upset. Use your own critical thinking skills and then control yourself. You're getting all up in your feelings. Do you think insulting me makes your opinion hold greater weight? Maybe here it would, but I don't give a darn.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 14187
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Indy »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 763675002/

This is all bullshit In2. It takes less than 30 seconds to fact check yourself before spreading more lies.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7725
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

Oh, they didn't die after getting vaccinated? Yeah, totally unrelated...of course.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
Mori Chu
Posts: 13226
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Mori Chu »

In2's post is sad and ignorant. Easily debunked if he were not too lazy to look any of it up.

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 3266
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by AmareIsGod »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:57 pm
Sigh 😕. Were there not 4 British Airways pilots recently die after the vaccinations? I know at least one of them died in the air. I don't believe that they died of heart inflammation. I think it was blood clots, tbh.

You're getting all upset, and I don't mean to get you guys upset. Use your own critical thinking skills and then control yourself. You're getting all up in your feelings. Do you think insulting me makes your opinion hold greater weight? Maybe here it would, but I don't give a darn.
The problem is your lack of credibility. You throw out a bunch of garbage and ask that none of us bother replying with any sort of fact checking. That's almost literally what you followed your nonsense up with. "Just putting this out there... Don't go shooting the messenger with no credible links or facts.... Don't bother responding with fact checking".

So this Politics section is now supposed to be free reign for saying whatever without being called out and without providing sources or facts?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 14187
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:05 pm
Oh, they didn't die after getting vaccinated? Yeah, totally unrelated...of course.
What makes you willing to believe stuff like this, but strong enough analytically on the basketball side to question things?

User avatar
3rdside
Posts: 1220
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:59 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Coronavirus

Post by 3rdside »

Your man In2..


User avatar
Nodack
Posts: 5061
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Nodack »

That guy either belongs in an institution or he’s just a real committed con man.

User avatar
Nodack
Posts: 5061
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Nodack »

I won’t debunk. I’ll just assume it’s just more made up conspiracy theories.

User avatar
Mori Chu
Posts: 13226
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Mori Chu »

3rdside wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:49 pm
Your man In2..
In what way is the pastor in that video In2's man? Are you trolling him, or did he endorse that pastor in some way?

Post Reply