RBG has died.

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: RBG has died.

Post by Nodack »

I haven’t watched any of the hearings. I just assume it’s a forgone conclusion that she will be approved. I have seen a lot of article headlines about it. It sounds like she just refuses to answer any questions f the topic is touchy at all.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Nodack wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:13 pm
I haven’t watched any of the hearings. I just assume it’s a forgone conclusion that she will be approved. I have seen a lot of article headlines about it. It sounds like she just refuses to answer any questions f the topic is touchy at all.
She also refuses to answer whether climate change is a real threat, whether the President who loses an election should peacefully transfer power, or whether she would recuse herself from cases involving settling Trump vs. Biden. Great.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I think she and everyone else knows at this point that nothing is going to stop her from being approved. She doesn’t have to answer any questions really. As long as she is against abortion and hates Obamacare she is in like Flynne.