2020 Election Thread

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: 2020 Election Thread

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 9:12 am
https://www.denverpost.com/2022/05/08/2 ... act-check/

CLAIM: If it weren’t for this ballot collection scheme, former President Donald Trump would have had enough votes to win the 2020 election.

THE FACTS: This alleged scheme has not been proven, nor do these researchers have any way of knowing whether any ballots that were collected contained votes for Trump or for Biden.
Spoiler: show/hide
I agree that once you've caught a few of these "mules", you could eventually get them to flip and turn states evidence. You would think it would happen quite quickly. I agree with that.

They are literally showing you evidence of massive ballot harvesting scheme, but you don't know who they are casting the ballot for. I don't know if you need to prove who they voted for, if you can prove that they were cast & harvested illegally. You certainly couldn't certify that the counts were accurate, and the winner was definite.

Also, another point here. It was shown that the signature matching became a complete joke in these states, where you could have your 5 yr old do one of the signatures and it would match to any signature, that's how far the sensitivity was reduced in the 2020 election. So saying that they are verified by signature and tracked closely, was a complete joke and make me laugh out loud.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

Flip them and turns states evidence? This is not a Blue Bloods episode. Who paid these people to make sure Joe Biden won, but lose so many state elections to republicans? If you are going to commit thousands of felonies, why do it for one office while losing enough other races where the senate has no majority and many state legislatures are solidly QOP?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 10:36 am
Flip them and turns states evidence? This is not a Blue Bloods episode. Who paid these people to make sure Joe Biden won, but lose so many state elections to republicans? If you are going to commit thousands of felonies, why do it for one office while losing enough other races where the senate has no majority and many state legislatures are solidly QOP?
It would be felony and a pretty serious one, Indy. Didn't the Dem senate candidates win the runoff in GA?

The argument of down ballot winners is also used by those saying that it shows fraud. Usually the popular candidate that brings out people to vote gets a huge jump for the people down ballot in the same party. The fact that it didn't happen for Joe, isn't a good argument for "See there was no fraud" by the Blue Anons.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

So your logical argument is someone paid thousands of people to get a president elected while not bothering to rig any other races that would actually help their cause? Just for fun? What is this fictitious-person-that-just-wants-to-see-Biden-president-but-doesn't-care-about-passing-any-laws hoping to get out of this felonious activity?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I don't believe that I made this argument.

Indy

Post by Indy »

You kind of did. But sounds like you are back tracking now. So progress.

But what is the logical argument for committing all of these felonies to get your preferred candidate in one office, but losing so many others?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I didn't make that argument. I would make a different argument.

So are you talking about each of the mules committing all these felonies, or whoever is in charge of all of it?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Mules = A person with a phone.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 1:25 pm
Say something that you think makes you seem smart, but just shows that you didn't watch the movie and know nothing about the subject.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Nodack wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 1:25 pm
Or a smart watch or an ipad or any other device (including car wifi) that talks to cell towers.

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 1:10 pm
I didn't make that argument. I would make a different argument.

So are you talking about each of the mules committing all these felonies, or whoever is in charge of all of it?
share your argument. you seem to be doing your typical "look at all this stuff!" --> people ask you to defend it --> "I didn't say I agree with it!" thing.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

LOL, you are free to think whatever you want to think.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

The movie has been thoroughly debunked. No election fraud, sorry Charlie.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:52 pm
The movie has been thoroughly debunked. No election fraud, sorry Charlie.
Oh really? Lmao

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I’m sure if Soros made a movie about how Trump was lying about the stolen election in2 wouldn’t be suspicious at all.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 8:12 pm
I’m sure if Soros made a movie about how Trump was lying about the stolen election in2 wouldn’t be suspicious at all.
Soros is your hero? Holy shit, we're all doomed.

Indy

Post by Indy »

I think you just confirmed Trump is yours.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:50 am
I think you just confirmed Trump is yours.
Seek help. You're fabricating things in your head again. Is Trump in the room with you now?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Like you saying Soros is my hero?