Biden Administration misc. activities

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: Biden Administration misc. activities

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:24 am
:roll:

Wow In2ition. You're really on one today.
You really think this is a stretch? Hmm, maybe I need to lay off the booze. ;)
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wow, Republicans really hate women! That's what I got out of In2's post.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:46 pm
Wow, Republicans really hate women! That's what I got out of In2's post.
What?!? That's insane.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I have trouble seeing how a blatant troll post like In2's does anything to further interesting discussion about any issue. Spamming a bunch of RW troll accounts to accuse the President of being senile. Making fun of his YouTube view count (?). Saying the VP is running a shadow government behind his back. Conspiratorial GOP garbage.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:45 pm
I have trouble seeing how a blatant troll post like In2's does anything to further interesting discussion about any issue. Spamming a bunch of RW troll accounts to accuse the President of being senile. Making fun of his YouTube view count (?). Saying the VP is running a shadow government behind his back. Conspiratorial GOP garbage.
I'm not trolling, Mori. I honestly think that the Dems have had this in mind for awhile. They knew he was mentally compromised prior to the election, and it's the worst kept secret. Apparently, you guys have been hid from it for some reason. I have no idea who is running the government, but if you say it's Kamala, then it's as best of a guess as I have.

As far as the view counts, I still have a hard time thinking he is the most popular Pres ever or got the most votes. It makes no sense. I've refrained from posting these prior, but they've been going on since the Inauguration. We should be able to see some actual evidence of his popularity by now.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I've seen videos like this where the staff is literally shooing out reporters as soon as they start asking questions a number of times already and we're not even 2 months into the Presidency.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:22 pm
I've seen videos like this where the staff is literally shooing out reporters as soon as they start asking questions a number of times already and we're not even 2 months into the Presidency.
That Tweet is beyond a stretch. What garbage. He's clearly looking to his left and listening to someone, to his left and addressing someone. He's not looking around confused. He started out looking to his right for a few seconds then kept his focus to his left the rest of the time. This is garbage In2ition. Straight up. Do you expect him to tune out and hone in with laser focus on one individual at a time in a sea of questions in a shopping mall, shouting responses with clarity and conviction? You can see his mouth moving while he looks to his left conversing with whomever is nearby. What do you and the rest of the idiots that waste countless hours daily combing through this shit expect?
Last edited by AmareIsGod on Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Indy

Post by Indy »

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Indy wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:42 pm
Those things don't matter! Who cares about making massive progress with the pandemic!? It's about the important things. It's about the views and ratings.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:36 pm
In2ition wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:22 pm
That Tweet is beyond a stretch. What garbage. He's clearly looking to his left and listening to someone, to his left and addressing someone. He's not looking around confused. He started out looking to his right for a few seconds then kept his focus to his left the rest of the time. This is garbage In2ition. Straight up. Do you expect him to tune out and hone in with laser focus on one individual at a time in a sea of questions in a shopping mall, shouting responses with clarity and conviction? You can see his mouth moving while he looks to his left conversing with whomever is nearby. What do you and the rest of the idiots that waste countless hours daily combing through this shit expect?
That's fine, you can think what you want. You can tell how many reporters are there and how many asked a question? I can give you several others where he's looking confused too or where the staff is ushering reporters out of the oval office as fast as possible. I think this is an actual legitimate question on his state of being. He has good moments, but once he starts fading it's down hill.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:43 pm
Indy wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:42 pm
Those things don't matter! Who cares about making massive progress with the pandemic!? It's about the important things. It's about the views and ratings.
What? Rescue plan? Give me a break. You think that the vaccines have brought herd immunity and the amount of deaths in AZ to zero the past two days along with the number of cases down to 534? Come on, man. But it's the most diverse Cabinet evaaaaa...how do you even quantify that?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Republicans have been pushing the idea that Biden will be replaced by Kamila soon after the election by the Dems for a long time. It ranks right up there with Hillary being arrested, Mexico paying for the wall and Dem pedophile pizza shops.

Let me know when it happens. Until then it’s just more Republican BS.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:18 pm
Republicans have been pushing the idea that Biden will be replaced by Kamila soon after the election by the Dems for a long time. It ranks right up there with Hillary being arrested, Mexico paying for the wall and Dem pedophile pizza shops.

Let me know when it happens. Until then it’s just more Republican BS.
I don't know about Hillary, the wall or pizza shops, but I was specifically talking about Biden. I don't care if Reps have been saying it for awhile, I was the one that put together the different news stories that if you add them together, doesn't look good for Biden and points to him being removed at some point in the near future. You don't have to believe it. You may be right, and you wouldn't be in the minority to think that either.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

It’s just another Maga conspiracy theory to add the pile.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

LOL, I'm not giving a conspiracy, I'm showing actual things that are going on, and forming my own opinion. It's like forecasting how the second half of the season is going to go.
"I think if the Suns stay healthy they will be a top 2 team in the league going into the playoffs." - me
"It's an CONSPIRACY!!!" - this logic

Indy

Post by Indy »

No, it is totally a conspiracy theory:
con·spir·a·cy the·o·ry
/kənˈspirəsē ˈTHiərē,ˈTHirē/
noun
a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:04 am
No, it is totally a conspiracy theory:
con·spir·a·cy the·o·ry
/kənˈspirəsē ˈTHiərē,ˈTHirē/
noun
a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.
His own mental health and decline has nothing to do with it?

Indy

Post by Indy »

Person, woman, man, camera, TV

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

When Trump is President: Don't judge him by his strange tweets and behavior; judge his great policies! He's cracking down on evil Mexicans, on evil browns and blacks who want rights and kneeling, he's giving tax cuts to rich people, yay!

When Biden is President: Ignore his policies, look at his behavior! Look at this small clip where he may be acting slightly socially awkwardly! Unfit for office!