Biden Administration misc. activities

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: Biden Administration misc. activities

Post by In2ition »

So is Biden pushing and preparing for war?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

REVEALED: DOJ issued subpoena to JP Morgan for Hunter Biden's transactions with the Bank of China in 2019 when Joe was preparing to run for president
  • The subpoena calls on the bank to provide information and testimony on numerous business entities
  • It also identifies Biden's brother, James
  • A nonprofit says it obtained the document from a 'whistleblower'
  • Hunter confirmed in 2020 his taxes were being investigated

By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 11:58 EST, 31 January 2022 | UPDATED: 14:41 EST, 31 January 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -2019.html

A 2019 grand jury subpoena ordered JP Morgan to provide testimony and documents about an array of Hunter Biden's business dealings – as well as information in its files about the president's brother, James.

The subpoena, which came amid Joe Biden's presidential campaign, listed a number of Hunter Biden's business ventures, including the Rosemont Seneca partnership he formed. It also identified business partners Devon Archer and Eric Schwerin.

The the letter to JP Morgan's Indianapolis-based subpoena processing center identifies the Bank of China as the 'Originating or Beneficiary Bank' on the letter.
Spoiler: show/hide
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/disclose-tv/
Analysis / Bias

In review, the users of Disclose TV publish news stories that are often conspiratorial and sometimes just fake. They also publish some legitimate articles as well. Disclose TV frequently publishes news about aliens and UFOs such as this: UFO sighing in the Philippines. They also promote stories regarding chemtrails, anti-vaccination propaganda as well as false flag conspiracies. In general, this is an over-the-top conspiracy and pseudoscience website.
https://www.logically.ai/articles/discl ... on-factory
Disclose.tv, a disinformation outlet based in Germany, is bringing fake news to a timeline near you. Although it now presents itself on social media as a reliable news source, Disclose.tv originated as a forum fixated on conspiracy narratives and UFOs. Its continued uncritical coverage of these topics reveals its links to fringe pseudoscience and conspiracy theories.

Disclose.tv consistently pushes anti-vaccine and anti-lockdown narratives. Many of their social media posts focus on negative aspects of government responses to the COVID-19 pandemic and negative effects from the vaccine, usually presented in a misleading manner. Its own reporting misrepresents developments related to COVID-19, such as an article from October 2021 titled “German court declares Corona curfew unconstitutional,” which referred specifically to a curfew in the German state of Bavaria in March 2020 that the State Court retroactively ruled unconstitutional.

Conspiratorial origins

The earliest archived version of Disclose.tv dates back to March 22, 2007 – but Disclose.tv today is a far cry from its initial form. In its initial form, Disclose. tv focused primarily on UFOs, aliens, ghosts, cryptozoology, and other baseless conspiracy theories. The site’s early tagline — “Disclose.tv - UFOs, ghosts, paranormal, conspiracy & other top secret videos.” — highlights this focus, as does its name. The name “Disclose” references the concept within UFO enthusiast circles of “disclosure,” the time when the government will confirm the existence of aliens and release information regarding them.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:08 pm
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/disclose-tv/
Analysis / Bias

In review, the users of Disclose TV publish news stories that are often conspiratorial and sometimes just fake. They also publish some legitimate articles as well. Disclose TV frequently publishes news about aliens and UFOs such as this: UFO sighing in the Philippines. They also promote stories regarding chemtrails, anti-vaccination propaganda as well as false flag conspiracies. In general, this is an over-the-top conspiracy and pseudoscience website.
https://www.logically.ai/articles/discl ... on-factory
Disclose.tv, a disinformation outlet based in Germany, is bringing fake news to a timeline near you. Although it now presents itself on social media as a reliable news source, Disclose.tv originated as a forum fixated on conspiracy narratives and UFOs. Its continued uncritical coverage of these topics reveals its links to fringe pseudoscience and conspiracy theories.

Disclose.tv consistently pushes anti-vaccine and anti-lockdown narratives. Many of their social media posts focus on negative aspects of government responses to the COVID-19 pandemic and negative effects from the vaccine, usually presented in a misleading manner. Its own reporting misrepresents developments related to COVID-19, such as an article from October 2021 titled “German court declares Corona curfew unconstitutional,” which referred specifically to a curfew in the German state of Bavaria in March 2020 that the State Court retroactively ruled unconstitutional.

Conspiratorial origins

The earliest archived version of Disclose.tv dates back to March 22, 2007 – but Disclose.tv today is a far cry from its initial form. In its initial form, Disclose. tv focused primarily on UFOs, aliens, ghosts, cryptozoology, and other baseless conspiracy theories. The site’s early tagline — “Disclose.tv - UFOs, ghosts, paranormal, conspiracy & other top secret videos.” — highlights this focus, as does its name. The name “Disclose” references the concept within UFO enthusiast circles of “disclosure,” the time when the government will confirm the existence of aliens and release information regarding them.
Were any of the tweets I posted on UFOs, aliens, ghosts, or covid? You are welcomed to debunk anything that I posted from them, as I do not believe that anything was false. Is your only comment on them going to be ad hominem fallacy?

3rdside

Post by 3rdside »

Spare us the time of debunking your garbage sources and just stop using them?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Lol, he is worried about 1 twitter source, where none of the things I posted can be debunked. He is just butt hurt and doesn't like the news, because his failure idiot Biden is taking L's at an alarming rate and they are all true. If it was news that he liked, you wouldn't hear a word about the source.
Last edited by In2ition on Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3rdside

Post by 3rdside »

I’m not sure that’s the point as I’m arguing the same thing - until you stop using quack sources you can’t be taken seriously.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

If it was news he wanted to hear, no one would say squat about the source. I am about 99% sure of that. And only the story would be talked about.

3rdside

Post by 3rdside »

So find the same story from a credible source?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I don't think you understand. It doesn't matter. There will ALWAYS be a complaint and hissyfit thrown, or a spelling error found that will be thing they will claim debunks it. I've given in on all articles I've posted, but lost caring about whether that particular Twitter channel is going hurt their sensibilities. It's silly and shouldn't even be an issue in any way. I seriously don't think that Mori is sucking on his thumb mumbling to himself in the corner afraid to post because of it. I don't think anyone here is quite that weak minded. It's just a tactic at this point

3rdside

Post by 3rdside »

Personally I disagree - nothing you write can be taken too seriously, which sadly (for you) cheapens the stuff you do write which may be legit.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Perhaps that's the case, but I doubt it. If it's not approved by their clearly biased and compromised sources, it's automatically waved off as misinformation or a Russian planted story.

Case in point. I reported about Hunter's laptop, and all the shit that was on there. It's all true, but since it wasn't reported by the NYT, it was immediately debunked by Dems, Dem media, and Fact checkers(who are merely opinions, per Facebook court testimony), and even the New York Post twitter account was suspended over the story. Well, just because it's not blessed by the high priests of shit libs, doesn't make it untrue. Worshipping false gods, doesn't make them correct. Now, after more than a year, the NYT is starting to come around to admitting what was always true. That Hunter's laptop was real, and hellish. That they and many got manipulated by what their team wants you to know and think.

Same with Ashley's diary, as the FBI confirmed it to be real. Same with many, many stories I posted here. Eventually the truth comes out, and I'm not even asking for mea culpas.

If I thought that only what CNN, MSNBC, NYT, or the Washington Post, reported was true, I would have thought the Covington kid assaulted a Native American elder, or Jussie Smollett was a victim of a hate crime, or the Russians put bounties on the Americans heads in Afghanistan, or Trump cleared out Lafayette Park for a photo op in front of a church, or the Steele Dossier was real, or Epstein was just let off his charges the first time, because he was clearly innocent, or Kyle Rittenhouse took guns over state lines and killed 3 black men in premeditated murder, or I could go on and on.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2, I don't think your posts were respectful. That's all I will say.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Was it calling Biden a failure taking L's? Was it saying that I didn't think anyone here is weak-minded? Or was it saying that I don't care anymore that Disclose.tv twitter account has hurt some sensibilities, which wouldn't make any sense believing that?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

You aren’t any more or less disrespectful of Biden than we are to Trump. Both sides think the other side is made of of Satan worshipers and we want to prove it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

How was this guy a Constitutional professor?

Indy

Post by Indy »

What he said is true.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I feel like buying a tank, fighter jet, RPG, grenades, land mines, mortars and a .50 cal bolted to my car. The Constitution says I can own a firearm. They didn’t say I couldn’t own all of those. My rights are being trampled!!!

Indy

Post by Indy »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:17 pm
I feel like buying a tank, fighter jet, RPG, grenades, land mines, mortars and a .50 cal bolted to my car. The Constitution says I can own a firearm. They didn’t say I couldn’t own all of those. My rights are being trampled!!!
Technically it does not say you can own a firearm. It just says 'Arms.'