2024 Election

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
User avatar
Mori Chu
Posts: 13296
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: 2024 Election

Post by Mori Chu »

The FBI has called out QAnon by name as an example of a dangerous group of "conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists." They go on to say, "The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts, ..."

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-co ... soc_trk=tw

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7786
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by In2ition »

Yeah, all those extremists are committing violence all over the place. We should post all those stories of violence that they've committed and expose them.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 14396
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2024 Election

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:01 pm
Indy wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:55 pm
Well, trump and his supporters were never charged with being smart.
Haha! Wouldn't you think that it applies for both sides?
Only the majority of one party actively ignores science and facts.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7786
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:40 pm
In2ition wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:01 pm
Indy wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:55 pm
Well, trump and his supporters were never charged with being smart.
Haha! Wouldn't you think that it applies for both sides?
Only the majority of one party actively ignores science and facts.
You are so far above them, I don't think they can hear you from that superior perch of yours, Indy. You might need to come down and edumicate dem der dommies.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 14396
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2024 Election

Post by Indy »

I think you missed the point. It isn't about being smart. You don't have to be smart or an expert in everything, as long as you take advice and listen to people that are experts. One party actively avoids doing this.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7786
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by In2ition »

No, I know what your point was, and I was pointing out how elitist you are coming off with that. But, to your defense, you aren't the first to claim that, and it's pretty much well established talking point by The Party.

I did see this post from a Q follower and I thought of your comment:

Epstein Island severely limited their ability to call us crazed conspiracy theorists.
Satanic pedo temples where elites committed crimes against humanity can not be easily forgotten.
The mainstream media, FBI, and establishment that is trying to shame and shut down anons are the same people who helped hide this island.
It's a fact.
Never let them demean your intelligence for exposing evil and doing your own research.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 14396
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2024 Election

Post by Indy »

lol

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7786
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by In2ition »

I'm sure there was something funny there.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
Mori Chu
Posts: 13296
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: 2024 Election

Post by Mori Chu »

Conspiracy theorists are bad? Education and facts are good? Geez, must be nice up there on your pedestal, sitting on that high horse!! #elitest

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7786
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by In2ition »

If only it was all what you think.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
Nodack
Posts: 5178
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:49 pm
Of course it's not believed by Dems, because it's not something that puts "their guys" in a good light. The theory is that 95% of Congress is irredeemable, corrupt and compromised in some way. It's not just Dems. It's a large theory & psyop that doesn't have the "right wing" militias or general Reps from taking up arms to overthrow the government. If you think that's what it is, then you are quite mistaken.

How many arms were taken from the "armed Magaterrorists"(which Pelosi says they were armed) that were involved in the insurrection? The question was asked to the FBI Director Wray yesterday. Wray said, "None, that I know of." How many shots were fired? Only 1, by the security that shot and killed Ashley Babbitt. If this was a planned insurrection by Magaterrorists, it was the poorest planned insurrection everrrrrr.
Why would Democrats believe Republicans who say the highest ranking Dems are in a secret Satan worshiping cannibalistic society of pedophiles who are selling children on the black market out of a pizza shop? You think Dems don’t believe it because it puts Dems in a bad light? I don’t believe it because it’s SO beyond ridiculous. I can believe 95% of Congress is compromised. The QAnon BS is just beyond stupid.

User avatar
virtual9mm
Posts: 1294
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by virtual9mm »

Frankly, I'm surprised that anyone would want to continue having this conversation. I've long since given up on those folks who believe in a lot of this kind of nonsense. You can kind of see why people might think that way...but let's face it...in the end, it's pretty stupid. Humans are dumb -- a basic condition that is remedied only by education and experience.

Call me an elitist if you will.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7786
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:55 pm
In2ition wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:49 pm
Of course it's not believed by Dems, because it's not something that puts "their guys" in a good light. The theory is that 95% of Congress is irredeemable, corrupt and compromised in some way. It's not just Dems. It's a large theory & psyop that doesn't have the "right wing" militias or general Reps from taking up arms to overthrow the government. If you think that's what it is, then you are quite mistaken.

How many arms were taken from the "armed Magaterrorists"(which Pelosi says they were armed) that were involved in the insurrection? The question was asked to the FBI Director Wray yesterday. Wray said, "None, that I know of." How many shots were fired? Only 1, by the security that shot and killed Ashley Babbitt. If this was a planned insurrection by Magaterrorists, it was the poorest planned insurrection everrrrrr.
Why would Democrats believe Republicans who say the highest ranking Dems are in a secret Satan worshiping cannibalistic society of pedophiles who are selling children on the black market out of a pizza shop? You think Dems don’t believe it because it puts Dems in a bad light? I don’t believe it because it’s SO beyond ridiculous. I can believe 95% of Congress is compromised. The QAnon BS is just beyond stupid.
In this framing, I would agree with you. Unfortunately, it's SO beyond ridiculous, it's completely made up so you don't do any research for yourself. Do some real research, you would know that's NOT what it is.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7786
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by In2ition »

virtual9mm wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:47 pm
Frankly, I'm surprised that anyone would want to continue having this conversation. I've long since given up on those folks who believe in a lot of this kind of nonsense. You can kind of see why people might think that way...but let's face it...in the end, it's pretty stupid. Humans are dumb -- a basic condition that is remedied only by education and experience.

Call me an elitist if you will.
Yes, I agree that it's hard to have conversations with people who don't actually do any research. Failure to do so, feels ignorant, but acting like you know better without knowing anything, would be something else. Whether you believe it or not, makes no difference to me.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 14396
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2024 Election

Post by Indy »

You are mixing up research with 'research' here. One is gathering facts and evidence. But you are just gathering innuendos and assumptions.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7786
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:33 am
You are mixing up research with 'research' here. One is gathering facts and evidence. But you are just gathering innuendos and assumptions.
Uh, no I'm not Indy, lol.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7786
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:07 pm
I think you missed the point. It isn't about being smart. You don't have to be smart or an expert in everything, as long as you take advice and listen to people that are experts. One party actively avoids doing this.


Is this you?
Indy wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:55 pm
Well, trump and his supporters were never charged with being smart.


I know you guys, and Dems in general, have a deep seated need of appeal to authority. You all display it over and over. You display it in your belief that you think Fauci and Gates are benevolent and only wish to help,, but it also disregards their own history. You display it in your insistence into deciding what news sources are true or trustworthy, therefore dismissing anything that comes of it, whether it's true or not. You display it in dismissing affidavits of election fraud if it didn't come from an expert. That doesn't make you the authority of what is true, nor make Dems THE side of Science and facts. That itself is a construct of making think you are the authority and gives you the ok to ridicule the Reps, or Trump supporters, or Q supporters.

Even the term "Conspiracy Theorists" was coined and created by the CIA as an attempt to discredit those who were looking into and didn't quite believe the government line and story on the Kennedy assassination. If you don't believe the crap they shovel down your throat with all your heart, you are to be thought of as lesser.

We can speak on a lot of nonsense that is passing for science. Like their are more than 2 genders. Or a child younger than 8 yrs old should be able to make life altering decisions on gender reassignment. I think as those of us that are parents know, that is not reality, nor in the best interest of the child.

This is what I'm speaking on when you feel you are superior. I don't know if anyone knows everything, but I certainly know that you guys have been lied to by your heros and "experts" in the Dem party and some in the Rep party too. The Lincoln Project is an example of a-holes that have been exposed as liars and not exactly having a moral high ground themselves.

Who here could be considered a 'Blue Anon'?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... lue%20Anon
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

User avatar
Mori Chu
Posts: 13296
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: 2024 Election

Post by Mori Chu »

Give a Republican long enough, and he'll start to defend Q-Anon. They're not conspiracy theorists, they're just "asking questions."

You can't work with them; you can't reason with them. They're lost. We just need to move on without them and build a better country and world. They aren't going to do it; they aren't going to help. They're an active impediment to progress. Ignore them and/or shun them.

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 14396
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2024 Election

Post by Indy »

I stopped reading after "you think Fauci wants to help" because, well...

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 7786
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by In2ition »

You both just proved my point.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

Post Reply