Trump 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: Trump 2024

Post by Mori Chu »

Nodack wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:34 pm
Trump sent out his Easter well wishes today.

"Happy Easter to all including the Radical Left Maniacs who are doing everything possible to destroy our Country. May they not succeed, but let them, nevertheless, be happy, healthy, wealthy, and well!" he said.
Heckuva guy!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:34 pm
Trump sent out his Easter well wishes today.

"Happy Easter to all including the Radical Left Maniacs who are doing everything possible to destroy our Country. May they not succeed, but let them, nevertheless, be happy, healthy, wealthy, and well!" he said.
Perfectly appropriate Easter message. So mature of him to reach across the aisle.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I’m sure the GOP will be happy to pay those fines for him.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I wonder about that. The establishment GOP doesn't seem to like Trump all that much, and would rather move on from him, pushing a candidate and other candidates for positions around the country that they can control.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

The established GOP (RINO’s) has been getting run out of town and replaced by a new breed of GOP. They are who support Trump. They have already paid Trumps bills in the past.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:39 pm
I wonder about that. The establishment GOP doesn't seem to like Trump all that much, and would rather move on from him, pushing a candidate and other candidates for positions around the country that they can control.
Then why did they literally abandon the entire party platform and replace it with, "Our policies are the policies of Donald Trump?" The GOP is the party of Trump and Q, and that's all.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:02 pm
In2ition wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:39 pm
Then why did they literally abandon the entire party platform and replace it with, "Our policies are the policies of Donald Trump?" The GOP is the party of Trump and Q, and that's all.
I would say that it's moving in that direction for sure. You still have a lot of establishment Republicans trying to wrestle control back though. You can see it in AZ politics. The AZ GOP tried to get the new Precinct Committee members removed, because they liked it the way it was prior, where they had control and control of who the party picked, even though less than half the seats were filled. The new PCs are almost exclusively America First type PCs and brand new to the political machine. They learned a lesson real quick in how they take control.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Informant in federal probe into Trump Deutsche Bank relationship found dead
https://thehill.com/news/3470023-inform ... ound-dead/

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:35 am
Informant in federal probe into Trump Deutsche Bank relationship found dead
https://thehill.com/news/3470023-inform ... ound-dead/
What do you think happened?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I think he died.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:24 pm
I think he died.
Haha, I think that was understood.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Nobody knows what actually happened to him yet. I could make up a story if you like.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:29 pm
Nobody knows what actually happened to him yet. I could make up a story if you like.
It would be way more interesting if you said that Trump ordered the hit himself, and said something like, "That MFer better not see the artificial lights of a courthouse again!" "And make it look like an accident, but not 2 shots to the back of the head where the police claim it was suicide, like Hillary has her people do."

;)

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

So you are basically trying to get me to say Trump killed that guy without a shred of proof and you are basically saying Hillary killed the other guy without a shred of proof?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:36 pm
So you are basically trying to get me to say Trump killed that guy without a shred of proof and you are basically saying Hillary killed the other guy without a shred of proof?
I did say that it would be more interesting. There is a reason why their was a saying for political associates dying in Arkansas called "Arkancided". That goes all the way back to the 80's.

I thought the wink emoji would have given it away.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

KILLARY DID IT

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

She killed them with the help of the CIA, FBI, Homeland Security and the Boy Scouts in between eating babies and selling children.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Gross

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I mean, why not shoot unarmed protestors? Oh btw the GOP is the party of free speech, right?