The Democrats

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: The Democrats

Post by In2ition »

They can't even keep their sites up, and if they are located in DC they are a Dem controlled agency. I seriously doubt the majority of CISA is non-partisan in DC. That seems like a very Pollyanna and naive belief.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

You are so far gone it’s scary in2.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

You really think Bukele is a dictator, Nodack?
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:22 pm
What does that have to do with this topic?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I'm responding to Nodack in the conversation, which is in chronological order, so it makes sense if you see that he responded to me.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

NY AG Leticia James got booed when she spoke to the NYFD. Idk if anyone here saw the video.

There was word that the Commander was going to fire the people that did it, and "Hunt them down". Since, the office has claimed that they were never going to "hunt anyone". It does seem weird that the Commander is a political appointment without any experience as a Firefighter.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:22 pm
I don’t recall ever mentioning this guy’s name in my lifetime.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:03 am
NY AG Leticia James got booed when she spoke to the NYFD. Idk if anyone here saw the video.

There was word that the Commander was going to fire the people that did it, and "Hunt them down". Since, the office has claimed that they were never going to "hunt anyone". It does seem weird that the Commander is a political appointment without any experience as a Firefighter.
There was word that they were going to hunt them down? Very scientific. I heard there was word that Trump had 264 illegitimate children as the result of hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein. It must be true. There was word of it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:02 am
There was word that they were going to hunt them down? Very scientific. I heard there was word that Trump had 264 illegitimate children as the result of hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein. It must be true. There was word of it.
Ok, buddy.

FDNY boss hunts down staffers who booed NY AG Letitia James, cheered for Trump at promotion ceremony
By Social Links for Susan Edelman and Social Links for Rich Calder
Published March 9, 2024
https://nypost.com/2024/03/09/us-news/f ... -ceremony/
"FDNY Commissioner Laura Kavanagh is hunting down smoke-eaters and other staffers who mercilessly booed New York Attorney General Letitia James – and cheered in support of Donald Trump – during a department promotion ceremony this week, The Post has learned."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

All this BS doesn’t make Trump any less guilty.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

The subject wasn't about Trump being found guilty in NYC. It was about how NYFD was treating the first responders for excercising their first amendment.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

It’s about you defending Trump. It’s ok. He’s your guy so it is expected.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:32 am
It’s about you defending Trump. It’s ok. He’s your guy so it is expected.
It wasn't meant to be, but I could see how you would say that and make an argument for it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

This seems harsh to me. I'm only putting this here, because it said it was a "left-wing".

TOO

Post by TOO »

I've never seen anything in deadspin that wasn't sports related. So Idk if that site has any wings
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

TOO wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:34 am
I've never seen anything in deadspin that wasn't sports related. So Idk if that site has any wings
I'd have thought so too.

"On Nov. 27, Deadspin published an opinion piece criticizing the NFL for allowing a young fan to attend the Kansas City Chiefs game against the Las Vegas Raiders on Nov. 26 wearing a traditional Native American headdress and, based upon the available photo, what appeared to be black face paint."

He and his family were attacked after that. He wore face paint that was both red on one side and black on the other. He also turned out to have Native American heritage, but that didn't stop Deadspin from making him a story and a target.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Cool, doesn't change anything for me, its just a shitty sports site. Not everything has to be political.
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Could someone give me the rational for this on why it's good?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Tulsi has gone full MAGA. Predictable.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

She would be honored to be anyone’s VP. I used to like her. She is the only candidate I have ever donated to. Then I started listening to her and she lost me.