The Democrats

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Kryptonic

Re: The Democrats

Post by Kryptonic »

Yea I couldn’t stand how she was always in the middle of crap and had her own agenda. ✌🏻

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Bye Felicia.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Bye, Dean. I will credit him for endorsing Biden.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

But, did Biden sniff his daughters?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

TOO

Post by TOO »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:54 pm
Your guy wants to bang his own daughter. :?
Jones and Vogel out, Lue or Lee in, draft Grant Nelson or Tyler Kolek.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

TOO wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:55 pm
In2ition wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:54 pm
Your guy wants to bang his own daughter. :?
Your guy probably did, when she was 12 yrs old(according to her).
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Source?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:04 pm
Source?
Ashley Biden's diary.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Lol @ this.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:06 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
Source?
Ashley Biden's diary.
You mean her diary that was unlawfully stolen from her and sold to Project Veritas, for which they were convicted of theft?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Biden

Snopes says the rumor about sexual abuse in the diary is unsupported by the evidence. What evidence do you have that this was in her diary?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashle ... e=LinkedIn

TOO

Post by TOO »

:o
Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:28 pm
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
Source?
Ashley Biden's diary.
You mean her diary that was unlawfully stolen from her and sold to Project Veritas, for which they were convicted of theft?

Snopes says the rumor about sexual abuse in the diary is unsupported by the evidence. What evidence do you have that this was in her diary?

There is none. Whereas Trump said his gross shit out loud.
Jones and Vogel out, Lue or Lee in, draft Grant Nelson or Tyler Kolek.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
Source?
Ashley Biden's diary.

So the two people that stole the diary did plead guilty to it, but looks like the prosecution isn't looking to give them any jail time, last I heard. Project Veritas wasn't charged with any crime, but the FBI did raid their office and the homes of their journalists and confiscated laptops and phones from them.

1. We know that the diary is real and is Ashley Biden's, otherwise the FBI wouldn't have raided anyone or charged anyone with theft, thereby verifying it.
2. Snopes is purely a partisan opinion, not an actual fact checker like they claim. None of them are. They exist to run cover and carry water for the Dems.
3. Do you think there should have been police records about this incidents decades ago to back it up? That's ridiculous
4. Are they saying that they didn't see the diary, so they couldn't verify it was in there? This is a reach, but par for the course with Snopes.

The diary is real, the entries are real, it's time to admit it and move on.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:17 am
Mori Chu wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
Source?
Ashley Biden's diary.

So the two people that stole the diary did plead guilty to it, but looks like the prosecution isn't looking to give them any jail time, last I heard. Project Veritas wasn't charged with any crime, but the FBI did raid their office and the homes of their journalists and confiscated laptops and phones from them.

1. We know that the diary is real and is Ashley Biden's, otherwise the FBI wouldn't have raided anyone or charged anyone with theft, thereby verifying it.
2. Snopes is purely a partisan opinion, not an actual fact checker like they claim. None of them are. They exist to run cover and carry water for the Dems.
3. Do you think there should have been police records about this incidents decades ago to back it up? That's ridiculous
4. Are they saying that they didn't see the diary, so they couldn't verify it was in there? This is a reach, but par for the course with Snopes.

Funny how quick you can dismiss E. Carrol but take this as gospel.

If it’s true it’s disgusting and should be hung up like any other sex offender.. but I’ve seen how pizzagate played out.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Kryptonic wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:34 am
In2ition wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:17 am
Mori Chu wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
Source?
Ashley Biden's diary.

Funny how quick you can dismiss E. Carrol but take this as gospel.

If it’s true it’s disgusting and should be hung up like any other sex offender.. but I’ve seen how pizzagate played out.
At least people took photos of the pages of the diary that shows Ashley Biden's handwriting.

E. Jean Carrol used a Law & Order Special Victims Unit episode as her story.

Funny how the guy that "debunked" pizzagate was a pedo himself. What an amazing coincidence.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Disappointed about taking bribes from foreign countries & obstructing justice or that he got caught? We have standards to uphold of not getting caught, you see. Still no demand for accountability.

For context:

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Menendez has been charged with being an agent for multiple foreign countries and he's still receiving classified briefings on Senate committees. At the very least, he should be stripped of those privileges while facing the charges.

It looks like he is up for re-election this year. I bet if his term wasn't ending, he probably would have resigned or been forced to by now. At this point, I'm guessing that he's just hoping to retire at the end of his term before being convicted.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:40 am
Funny how the guy that "debunked" pizzagate was a pedo himself. What an amazing coincidence.
It's hard for me to have serious conversations with you when you literally defend Pizzagate.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:23 am
In2ition wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:40 am
It's hard for me to have serious conversations with you when you literally defend Pizzagate.
I just found it a funny coincidence. Don't you find it a funny coincidence?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Since the Dems run this agency, as they do with all agencies, I thought this would be the place to post this.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I wouldn't say that I know a ton about CISA or any specific government agency's works. I don't really agree with the framing that the Democrats "run" the agency; like most others it's staffed with non-partisan government workers who stay on for Presidents of both parties, no? I know there's a tendency to talk about "Biden's DOJ" or "Trump's Border Patrol" or whatever, but I don't see why CISA is suddenly a Democrat agency. Maybe the GOP would scale it back or remove it if they had the purse strings, is that why you refer to it that way? Because the GOP doesn't want the government doing much of anything, other than attacking brown people?

These links purport to list some of CISA's recent accomplishments. I would agree that there's nothing earth-shattering on there, but they do seem to be fighting back against cyber security attacks and ransomware, keeping critical comms and infrastructure up and running, and more.

https://www.cisa.gov/news-events/news/c ... astructure
https://www.techtarget.com/searchsecuri ... re-efforts