DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Post by Nodack »

They have so many more much pressing matters to get to than deciding this meaningless case that no one in America cares about.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Just posting for comedy.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Trump will get the names of the jurors but they will be anonymous to everyone else? I put the odds of Trump leaking those names at 99.99999%.

Donald Trump will get juror names at New York criminal trial but they’ll be anonymous to the public
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... 5b267c7dd8

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Arizona investigators issue grand jury subpoenas as state’s 2020 Trump election probe accelerates
It’s a sign the state’s attorney general is nearing a decision about whether to bring criminal charges.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/0 ... a-00145377

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Nodack wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:17 pm
Trump will get the names of the jurors but they will be anonymous to everyone else? I put the odds of Trump leaking those names at 99.99999%.

Donald Trump will get juror names at New York criminal trial but they’ll be anonymous to the public
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... 5b267c7dd8
"Trump could risk forfeiting access to the names if he were to disclose them publicly."

Most absurd thing I've read today.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Almost hilarious.

We will tell you who killed Kennedy but, if you tell anyone else we will forfeit your access to that name anymore as punishment.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Exactly.

I expected it to read “risk jail time.”

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Did anyone actually believe this nonsense claim when it was reported and testified? Be honest. Nodack?
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

In2ition wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:30 pm
Did anyone actually believe this nonsense claim when it was reported and testified? Be honest. Nodack?
Lol. We already knew that Engel and the driver did not back up her testimony. How? Because it was in the J6 committee’s final report. Yeah, big cover-up, huh?

The driver says he didn’t see Trump reaching or lunging. That’s the extent of it.

Also, she didn’t “claim” anything. She gave third hand testimony of what she heard. Defaming Cassidy is just being deceptive.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

JeremyG wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:15 pm
In2ition wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:30 pm
Lol. We already knew that Engel and the driver did not back up her testimony. How? Because it was in the J6 committee’s final report. Yeah, big cover-up, huh?

The driver says he didn’t see Trump reaching or lunging. That’s the extent of it.

Also, she didn’t “claim” anything. She gave third hand testimony of what she heard. Defaming Cassidy is just being deceptive.
Why even report or testify to third hand bs?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

What he said.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Trump does it again. What a genius.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/10/trump-d ... bond-.html
“I just posted a $91 million bond, $91 million on a fake story, totally made-up story,” Trump said, adding that the judgment was, “based on false accusations made about me by a woman that I knew nothing about, didn’t know, never heard of, I know nothing about her.”

E. Jean Carroll lawyer suggests third Trump defamation lawsuit possible after new comments
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/11/trump-a ... lties.html

Trump is really going to have to step up his grifting now. Maga doesn’t mind paying for it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:54 pm
What he said.
Another thing about this, are you claiming the "final report" came out prior to the testimony, and you didn't believe the initial reporting by the press?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

One of the witnesses in the Trump classified documents case speaks out.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Judge Scott McAfee dismisses 6 of the 13 charges in Fani Willis' RICO case.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:54 am
It was only 3 of the 13 charges. It says that right there in the article.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

JeremyG wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:40 pm
In2ition wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:54 am
It was only 3 of the 13 charges. It says that right there in the article.
Dropped 6 charges, 3 against Trump, if we're being technical.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I love when Trump goes on TV and just admits to committing the crimes he has been indicted for.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:33 am
I love when Trump goes on TV and just admits to committing the crimes he has been indicted for.

What part was a crime here?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

The President willfully taking classified documents with him when leaving the White House, lying about having them, and refusing to give them back / hiding them from investigators who came asking for them. Those parts seem illegal to me.