Louie CK - Sexual Abuser

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Superbone

Louie CK - Sexual Abuser

Post by Superbone »

"Be Legendary."

ShelC

Re: Louie CK - Sexual Abuser

Post by ShelC »

Never been a fan and this has been another open secret in hollywood/comedy circles for years.

carey

Re: RE: Re: Louie CK - Sexual Abuser

Post by carey »

ShelC wrote:Never been a fan and this has been another open secret in hollywood/comedy circles for years.
Not even just those circles. Been on the net for at least 3 years. Maybe as long as 5?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

carey wrote:
ShelC wrote:Never been a fan and this has been another open secret in hollywood/comedy circles for years.
Not even just those circles. Been on the net for at least 3 years. Maybe as long as 5?
Wow. I was caught totally unaware. Explains some of his more questionable masturbation material though.
"Be Legendary."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

He should just announce that he's now becoming a republican and suddenly a huge group of people will defend him.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:He should just announce that he's now becoming a republican and suddenly a huge group of people will defend him.
;)

He came out with an apology that's not really an apology:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/10/arts ... ement.html

He says he asked first but they didn't say yes, dumbass. He rightfully lost his HBO and FXX deals and his movie premier was cancelled. At least he admitted to it so that's something. These other schmucks all deny it.
"Be Legendary."

carey

Post by carey »

Superbone wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:He should just announce that he's now becoming a republican and suddenly a huge group of people will defend him.
;)

He says he asked first but they didn't say yes, dumbass. He rightfully lost his HBO and FXX deals and his movie premier was cancelled. At least he admitted to it so that's something. These other schmucks all deny it.
Doesn't mean much to me since he's spent years trying to keep things quiet.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

carey wrote:
Superbone wrote:
;)

True. He tried to cover it up until it hit national news. So, I guess the president of the United States is the only one to get away with their sexual abuse.
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
carey wrote:
Superbone wrote:
;)

True. He tried to cover it up until it hit national news. So, I guess the president of the United States is the only one to get away with their sexual abuse.
Him, and millions of other guys.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I like Louie's comedy a lot, so this is a big bummer for me. But this kind of behavior is unacceptable, so I don't mind that he's taking some heat for it.

I would hope that some day if he has learned from this experience that he'd be able to have a public career again. But maybe he's had his time.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:I like Louie's comedy a lot, so this is a big bummer for me. But this kind of behavior is unacceptable, so I don't mind that he's taking some heat for it.

I would hope that some day if he has learned from this experience that he'd be able to have a public career again. But maybe he's had his time.
I don't think you decide one day to stop being a predator. Some people are just bad people.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:I like Louie's comedy a lot, so this is a big bummer for me. But this kind of behavior is unacceptable, so I don't mind that he's taking some heat for it.

I don't think you decide one day to stop being a predator. Some people are just bad people.
And some of them become POTUS without repercussions.
"Be Legendary."