A Danimal’s Tale

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Danimal

A Danimal’s Tale

Post by Danimal »

This is mildly self indulgent, but also an attempt to fill the void that is offseason August.

Some of you know me from Phx-suns.net, others know me from that car that drives behind you slowly at night with the headlights off.

I’ve never been to an nba game despite following the suns closely since the Barkley era.

Turns out there is a preseason game between the Kings and Pacers in India this October. I’ll be there at that time and will be able to attend. I’ve already booked tickets.

It’s not the suns but it’s still my first nba game. In the most unlikely of places.

I hope you enjoyed this post and it made your offseason that little bit shorter.

In2ition

Re: A Danimal’s Tale

Post by In2ition »

I hope you enjoy the experience. You got to come to the states and AZ is particular sometime in the future. I'm sure we'll all come together and treat you to a Suns game.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Thanks for this post, Danimal. In what part of India do you live? And how did you end up a Suns fan from so far away?

Which players are you most excited to see in person at the Kings/Pacers game?

Danimal

Post by Danimal »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:23 am
I hope you enjoy the experience. You got to come to the states and AZ is particular sometime in the future. I'm sure we'll all come together and treat you to a Suns game.
Thanks bud.
If they were half way decent I would pony up the cash for one of those 6 game home stands

Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:06 am
Thanks for this post, Danimal. In what part of India do you live? And how did you end up a Suns fan from so far away?

I’m not from India, just working here currently.

I think Fox is the player I’d really like to see. I was not a Bledsoe fan and wanted us to trade him and get Fox a few years back.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Danimal wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:30 am
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:

I think Fox is the player I’d really like to see. I was not a Bledsoe fan and wanted us to trade him and get Fox a few years back.
It hurts to imagine the difference it would have made had we picked Fox instead of Jackson.
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:42 pm
Danimal wrote:
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:

It hurts to imagine the difference it would have made had we picked Fox instead of Jackson.
Or kept Bogdon and 13 in 2016 and taken anyone at 4 and 13 besides two guys that will likely be out of the league at the end of their rookie contracts.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:49 am
Superbone wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:42 pm
Danimal wrote:
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:

Or kept Bogdon and 13 in 2016 and taken anyone at 4 and 13 besides two guys that will likely be out of the league at the end of their rookie contracts.
That was quite a swing and miss. Seemed like a close your eyes and swing from your toes to the fences, only to fall on your face straight into the dirt.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Danimal

Post by Danimal »

It was meant to be a happy offseason story 😪