Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
pickle

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Post by pickle »

Ah gotcha. I was gonna say, didn't seem like a very unfair trade...

Split T

Post by Split T »

Trae Young hurt...my whole team going down with injuries

bIGDRAWLS0072

Post by bIGDRAWLS0072 »

That would suck to have your IL spot clogged up all year long to where you couldn't utilize it when other injuries happen.

Cap

Post by Cap »

bIGDRAWLS0072

Post by bIGDRAWLS0072 »

Load Management...😐🤨

bIGDRAWLS0072

Post by bIGDRAWLS0072 »

Push please

bIGDRAWLS0072

Post by bIGDRAWLS0072 »

So how is this keeper league draft rules and penalties working again? Some of us aren't quite understanding it.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

No IL spot for suspended drug abusers?

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

bIGDRAWLS0072 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:05 pm
So how is this keeper league draft rules and penalties working again? Some of us aren't quite understanding it.
First round picks cannot be kept.

Any player kept will consume a draft spot of (n-1) with (n) being the round they were selected in the previous draft.

Players who are dropped and picked up by another team will still follow the same keeper rule. For example, if I dropped Ayton and you picked him up, he would consume a 2nd round pick in the next draft if you kept him since he was drafted in the 3rd round this season.

Any non-drafted player selected as a keeper will consume a 7th round pick in the next draft.
Last edited by Flagrant Fowl on Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Shabazz wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:36 pm
No IL spot for suspended drug abusers?
That's Yahoo's thing.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pm
bIGDRAWLS0072 wrote:

Any player kept will consume a draft spot of (n-1) with (n) being the round they were selected in the previous draft.

Players who are dropped and picked up by another team will still follow the same keeper rule. For example, if I dropped Ayton and you picked him up, he would consume a 2nd round pick in the next draft if you kept him since he was drafted in the 3rd round this season.

Any non-drafted player selected as a keeper will consume a 7th round pick in the next draft.
If someone gets drafted in round 12 and then gets dropped and picked back up, do they cost a round 7 or round 11 pick to keep?

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Split T wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:51 pm
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
bIGDRAWLS0072 wrote:

If someone gets drafted in round 12 and then gets dropped and picked back up, do they cost a round 7 or round 11 pick to keep?
11th round. Players always retain their draft position. I have saved a record of the draft to ensure accuracy with this.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Good to know

bIGDRAWLS0072

Post by bIGDRAWLS0072 »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
bIGDRAWLS0072 wrote:

So If I kept Paul George who was Maldoe 2nd pick and Drummond who was my 2nd round pick what would it cost me?

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

bIGDRAWLS0072 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:42 pm
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
bIGDRAWLS0072 wrote:

So If I kept Paul George who was Maldoe 2nd pick and Drummond who was my 2nd round pick what would it cost me?
I considered this situation before making the rule and I want the fairest outcome so I'm soliciting opinions.

I think we have two options.

1. You're only allowed to keep one of them as they would both consume a first round pick in the next draft, per standard rules.
2. We make an exception to the rule in the event of a trade or free agent addition that allows you to keep both players at the cost of your first and second round picks in the next draft.

bIGDRAWLS0072

Post by bIGDRAWLS0072 »

So if I wanted to keep my 1st and 2nd round picks next year I'd have to give up both 2 round picks of Drummond and Paul George?

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

bIGDRAWLS0072 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:30 pm
So if I wanted to keep my 1st and 2nd round picks next year I'd have to give up both 2 round picks of Drummond and Paul George?
If by "keep my 1st and 2nd round picks" you mean select new players at those draft positions, yes.

bIGDRAWLS0072

Post by bIGDRAWLS0072 »

Ok thanks for the clarification.

bIGDRAWLS0072

Post by bIGDRAWLS0072 »

Can we push the trade please?

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

bIGDRAWLS0072 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:37 pm
Can we push the trade please?
Done.

Trades made early in the morning in the States will take some time to process because of the time difference for me. Thanks for understanding.