Cardinals

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Superbone

Re: Cardinals

Post by Superbone »

Thanks for the video, In2!
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Found this other angle:

"Be Legendary."

Split T

Post by Split T »

I love Booker, but Kyler is the most valuable arizona athlete right now.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:52 pm
Thanks for the video, In2!
No problem. I was tempted to post all his TD runs in the past 2 weeks. They were all really impressive.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Split T wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:09 pm
I love Booker, but Kyler is the most valuable arizona athlete right now.
Bite your tongue! ....You're probably right though.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

Having a top 5 QB in the NFL is more impactful than having a top 5 any other position player in any other major US sport.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Indy wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:42 am
Having a top 5 QB in the NFL is more impactful than having a top 5 any other position player in any other major US sport.
Ya that’s a big part of it. A QB has more impact on team outcome than any other team sport position.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Split T wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:57 pm
Indy wrote:
Ya that’s a big part of it. A QB has more impact on team outcome than any other team sport position.
Yeah, and it probably is arguably the toughest position to play in all of sports.

Split T

Post by Split T »

This one got called back, but another ridiculous move.

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Split T wrote:
Indy wrote:
Yeah, and it probably is arguably the toughest position to play in all of sports.
I would agree in the previous area where QBs read defenses and called plays. It seems that you need a great QB to be a great team, but you also need great play callers up in the booth/on the sidelines.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:59 am
In2ition wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Split T wrote:
Indy wrote:
I would agree in the previous area where QBs read defenses and called plays. It seems that you need a great QB to be a great team, but you also need great play callers up in the booth/on the sidelines.
Absolutely, there is a team effort. QBs still need to read defense, even if they aren't calling the plays any longer and they have to do it in fractions of a second many times when the defense is disguising their coverage.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

What do you guys think of Kliff as a coach?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Split T

Post by Split T »

So far so good! Need to see more obviously, especially in tight games and playoff games, but the offense looks good, the players seem happy and motivated and I’m impressed with the defense too.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Significantly better than I expected.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Ugly game. They deserved to lose. Kyler Murray played like dog shit. KeeSean Johnson should not be getting more looks than Larry Fitzgerald. Ugh. On to Carolina.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

You don't deserve to win if you lose the TO battle 3-0.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

0-2 Detroit was the sharp play here. I would've been shocked if the Cards won this one convincingly.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

This loss is on Kliff and Kyler. Kliff continues to baffle me with his bullshit trickery every game. They never work for anything more than a few yards at most, and most of the time end up in negative yards and a total waste of a drive

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

specialsauce wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:15 pm
This loss is on Kliff and Kyler. Kliff continues to baffle me with his bullshit trickery every game. They never work for anything more than a few yards at most, and most of the time end up in negative yards and a total waste of a drive
There were a few play calls that had me scratching my head, no doubt.

Split T

Post by Split T »

I missed this game, had to follow on game cast. Felt like we moved the ball well and turnovers killed us.