Second Round (Non Suns) Playoff Games

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Indy

Re: Second Round (Non Suns) Playoff Games

Post by Indy »

ShelC wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:41 pm
I'm so over the Bucks.
Can you just call a series if they are down by 30 in the first 3 games?

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

I told you guys the Bucks would be lucky to win a single game. This series is trash. Can't believe so many experts were amped about this series and thought the Bucks had a good chance for the upset when Harden went down.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Bud getting fired for sure.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wally_West wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:54 pm
Remember when we wanted him for our coach so bad?
"Be Legendary."

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Superbone wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:42 pm
Wally_West wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:54 pm
Remember when we wanted him for our coach so bad?
He would’ve been huge upgrade over Igor but mostly likely would’ve mean no Monty. I’m happy how things turned out.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Bucks are embarrassing. I knew Brooklyn would wax them but that was just an utter joke.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

The Bucks just aren't themselves. It's scary that Brooklyn is this good without arguably their second-best player. What a juggernaut.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:15 pm
The Bucks just aren't themselves. It's scary that Brooklyn is this good without arguably their second-best player. What a juggernaut.
Gonna be sweet when the Suns beat them in the finals. ;)

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Kevin Durant has been the best player in the playoffs so far. I don't know how the Nets can lose if that doesn't change.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Torrey Craig would look good on the Bucks right now.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

They'd still lose by 20 and everyone would be wondering why Bud played him 12 minutes and Giannis only 34.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:44 am
They'd still lose by 20 and everyone would be wondering why Bud played him 12 minutes and Giannis only 34.
Oh, I don’t think he’d be the difference between winning and losing in the series. But would anyone even trade Craig for Tucker straight up right now?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

If Craig were a little better shooter, he would be immensely valuable. As-is he's quite nice, especially essentially for free as we got him. But I do think his spotty shooting makes him a bit of a liability to have our there for any extended minutes.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Funny because I've found myself extremely surprised at how well he's shot the 3. He's still around his average of 35-36%, but it just feels like he knocks down the open 3 every time he takes it. I wasn't expecting that from him.

Indy

Post by Indy »

35-36% is good for a bench guy that is really here for defense/rebounding. The part that holds him back in my eyes is when he does some of the things that we used to get on PJ for quite a bit. He will sometimes get a defensive rebound, then decide it would be a good idea for him to bring the ball up the court and try a 1 on 3 break, usually to end up with a TO or a really bad shot.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Indy wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:11 pm
35-36% is good for a bench guy that is really here for defense/rebounding. The part that holds him back in my eyes is when he does some of the things that we used to get on PJ for quite a bit. He will sometimes get a defensive rebound, then decide it would be a good idea for him to bring the ball up the court and try a 1 on 3 break, usually to end up with a TO or a really bad shot.
Exactly, it's less often for sure but still drives you crazy. He's kinda like Book where he gets that look in his eye and you just know he's gonna do something stupid with the ball.

Split T

Post by Split T »

ShelC wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:14 pm
Indy wrote:
Exactly, it's less often for sure but still drives you crazy. He's kinda like Book where he gets that look in his eye and you just know he's gonna do something stupid with the ball.
I have noticed it a couple times, but honestly he’s had a few times he’s surprised me getting to the rim as well.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Indy

Post by Indy »

Split T wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:21 pm
ShelC wrote:
Indy wrote:
I have noticed it a couple times, but honestly he’s had a few times he’s surprised me getting to the rim as well.
True, but not as often as you should if you look off Book or CP3 or even Cam Payne to take the ball yourself.

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

ShelC wrote:
Indy wrote:
Lol
No lies detected :lol:
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)