Garmin Suns Group

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
wpmiller42

Garmin Suns Group

Post by wpmiller42 »

Hi everyone, I don't know how many of you happen to use a Garmin for tracking steps, runs, rides, etc..., but I noticed there wasn't any Phoenix Suns fan groups, or even NBA groups, so I started a Suns Fan Group. It's just called "Phoenix Suns Fans" and it's an open group, so if you happen to have a Garmin watch or something, feel free to join if you like. I'll see if I can figure out how to make some "Challenges", but feel free to suggest anything you like.

Also, Mori, I put phx-suns.net as the website, but let me know if you prefer that I take that off.

Gladiator

Re: Garmin Suns Group

Post by Gladiator »

Nice idea. I’ve recently got a Garmin and am nowhere near as fit as I once was or would like to be but would be happy to join.

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

Cool, I think you and me would be the only current members in there!

I really like Garmin; it's probably not as sleek as Apple or some of the others, but I don't think it can be beat from a data and analysis perspective. What kind did you get? I have a Forerunner 235.

Drewsprocket

Post by Drewsprocket »

I use my garmin to track rides but I follow people on strava.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

wpmiller42 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:49 pm

I really like Garmin; it's probably not as sleek as Apple or some of the others, but I don't think it can be beat from a data and analysis perspective. What kind did you get? I have a Forerunner 235.
Embarrassingly, I have only just seen this message (sorry!!)
I have a Forerunner 935 - I’ve had it for just on a year and love it. I’m running more than I was before having it (not hard at all, going from almost nothing!) but have averaged a tick over 10k steps per day for the year, which has been great for overall health, mindset etc
If you are still interested in setting up the group, I’d be happy to join.

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

Gladiator wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:44 am
wpmiller42 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:49 pm

Embarrassingly, I have only just seen this message (sorry!!)
I have a Forerunner 935 - I’ve had it for just on a year and love it. I’m running more than I was before having it (not hard at all, going from almost nothing!) but have averaged a tick over 10k steps per day for the year, which has been great for overall health, mindset etc
If you are still interested in setting up the group, I’d be happy to join.
Sure, the group exists, though it currently only has two members including myself. The name of the group is "Phoenix Suns Fans". I'm surprised there aren't more NBA related groups on Garmin, but I suppose most aren't tracking their steps on a basketball court.