Bitcoin, crypto, NFTs

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: Bitcoin, crypto, NFTs

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:05 am
In2ition wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:50 pm
You're right, not everything is part of a grand conspiracy, but it doesn't mean I trust the establishment any more.
I trust the establishment more than I trust the people trying to bring down the establishment like the GOP. Democracy isn’t perfect but, it’s the system of government we have been using for hundreds of years and became the envy of the world. Democracy is run by people and people in the establishment can become corrupt. Trump became President and he’s one of the most corrupt people I can think of. All of the shit he has pulled has been backed by the GOP establishment no matter how bad it is. The GOP doesn’t trust the “establishment “ but they trust Trump? This isn’t the first time the GOP has tried to end Democracy. In 1939 they made a valiant attempt to side with Hitler and end Democracy in America as their patriotic duty as they put it.
This is what you honestly believe?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I am pretty sure this is what most of the planet believes. Of course Maga doesn’t believe in anything but Trump.

The 1939 part was the Christian front.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Wow. Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years in prison.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wow. Meanwhile, my crypto currencies, which you guys continue to mock, are currently worth double of what I paid.
"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:31 am
Wow. Meanwhile, my crypto currencies, which you guys continue to mock, are currently worth double of what I paid.
SOL has been making me some USD! Cashed out a sliver of my profits to pay for the 4080 Super for my computer.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am
Superbone wrote:
SOL has been making me some USD! Cashed out a sliver of my profits to pay for the 4080 Super for my computer.
Coming to play with us big boys, eh? 😉. You know I want pics!

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Superbone wrote:
Yea I even bit on some but haven’t made the gains most have…. Yet. I went the etf route with crypto and snagged IBIT.

Split T

Post by Split T »

The only crypto I ever purchased was $5 worth of dogecoin as a joke but it’s worth like $500 or something now because I bought it at $0.002 per unit

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Split T wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm
The only crypto I ever purchased was $5 worth of dogecoin as a joke but it’s worth like $500 or something now because I bought it at $0.002 per unit
Imagine if you snagged $100 worth? A super cheap risk. $10,000! But hindsight, I get it. Even my SOL investment wasn't enough to really make much. I wish I had the foresight to get in on these things sooner. Meanwhile my Rivian stock has gone to shit. I keep sitting on it since I've already lost about $7k in 220 shares.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm
Split T wrote:
Imagine if you snagged $100 worth? A super cheap risk. $10,000! But hindsight, I get it. Even my SOL investment wasn't enough to really make much. I wish I had the foresight to get in on these things sooner. Meanwhile my Rivian stock has gone to shit. I keep sitting on it since I've already lost about $7k in 220 shares.
Funny I picked up rivian a couple weeks ago when they announced the new model but dumped it when it started dumping more. I had 10 shares….. whip de do compared to your situation.

I picked up HOOD at a few weeks ago and it has estimates of it hitting $32/share and was around $20 today. I snagged it a couple times… once at 13.50 and again at 18.50. Still a lot of meat on that bone.

Now if nvidia could just settle around $1000 so I can diversify some lol.

Split T

Post by Split T »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Split T wrote:
Ya I remember buying it and then forgetting about it…saw something about it later on Twitter and was shocked to find I had over $100…I think at some point I was over $1000 but it came back down…

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Split T wrote:
Heh, just like my Lucid shares. Not worth selling now for pennies on the dollar.
"Be Legendary."