DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Post by Nodack »

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 7:21 am
Mori Chu wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 8:05 am
My guess is that he makes it to this fundraiser and ditches his son's graduation, despite this being a source of much crying and whining by Trump supporters in past weeks.
:eyeroll:
Good for him if he does attend. If so, I'll freely admit I was wrong.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I laughed.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

EXCLUSIVE EXPOSE:

NEW YORK CONGRESSIONAL DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN SENDING MONEY TO JUDGE MERCHAN’S DAUGHTER’S PERSONAL HOME RESIDENCE IN RICHMOND, VIRGINIA AND DECEPTIVELY DISTORTING FEC RECORDS TO COVER UP PAYMENTS TO LOREN MERCHAN’S COMPANY

I was searching through Democrat Congressman Dan Goldman’s @danielsgoldman’s FEC disclosure forms for his campaign disbursements.

YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND! THIS COULD CHANGE THE ENTIRE TRUMP TRIAL!

According to FEC records, the address that NY Democrat Congressman @RepDanGoldman sends his checks to when he pays “Authentic Campaign” is a Richmond, Virginia address that happens to be the personal home residence of Loren Merchan, Judge Merchan’s daughter.

Loren Merchan is the President of Authentic Campaigns @Authentic_HQ and her father is overseeing Trump’s trial in NYC.

Additionally, the record in the @FEC was documented by Democrat New York Congressman Dan Goldman deceptively as “Authentic Campaign” instead of “Authentic Campaigns”, deliberately leaving the S off the end as a way to cover up the fact that Congressman Dan Goldman, who admitted on @MSNBC last week to prepping @ManhattanDA Alvin Bragg’s Star witness @MichaelCohen212 before his testimony in the Trump trial, has been sending his payments to THE PERSONAL HOME ADDRESS OF JUDGE MERCHAN’S DAUGHTER.

I have blurred out the address so I don’t get accused of Doxxing, but the address on the Schedule B FEC form for Congressman Dan Goldman as it relates to independent expenditures to “Authentic Campaign” is the same address listed in the Richmond, Virginia Department of Real Estate Assessor database, which lists the address as the personal residence for Loren Merchan and her husband Taylor Murray Harper.

The home Loren Merchan lives in where the Democrat Congressman (who advised Michael Cohen before his testimony in Trump’s trial which her father is overseeing) is sending her payments is a 2 story home with a value of $639,000.

Records show NY Democrat Congressman Dan Goldman has sent Loren Merchan over
$162,091.92, with the last payment being made on March 26, 2024, right before the #TrumpTrial began on April 15th, 2024.

This should be enough evidence to force Judge Merchan to recuse himself and to acquit Donald Trump all together.

Absolute corruption and Weaponized Government.

I have the unredacted copies of the addresses for members of the media if they wish to see my receipts and if they are honest enough to report my bombshell findings, but I blurred them out so I don’t get accused of Doxxing. It’s the same Richmond, Virginia home address though. I verified it and double checked.

Worth noting that the office HQs for Authentic Campaigns is based out of Chicago and DC, which means there’s no reason why payments should be going to Loren Merchan’s personal home residence.

This is beyond improper!!!!

Judge Merchan should be DISBARRED!
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Truth Ninja :roll:

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Meanwhile, Trump is working with GOPers to defy his gag order. I wonder if the judge will find him in contempt again?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

He's doing his best to get thrown in jail for his base.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

📣❗️‼️ CONSPIRICY ALERT❗️❗️❗️📢
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 8:49 am
Truth Ninja :roll:
I know you wish you thought of that pseudonym, haha.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Rudy indicted today at his 80th Birthday party. Happy Birthday Rudy!

Trump is unnamed co-conspirator.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Definitely going convince people that they are guilty, and not going to get them to think it's lawfare and over the top.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 7:55 pm
Definitely going convince people that they are guilty, and not going to get them to think it's lawfare and over the top.
I mean, what do you want them to do? They feel he has committed a crime, so they have to serve him an indictment. He was actively hiding from them so that they couldn't serve it to him, so they found an event he was attending and served it to him there. I don't know why you think that the completely normal function of the judicial system is somehow evil and malicious. (Well, I mean, I do know why, but still.)

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Rudy has been waste deep in Trumps dirtiest cons for awhile. Remember when Trump became President and tried to extort Ukraine? The official State Department people including the ambassador to Ukraine refused and was fired. Trump then sent Rudy to extort them because he wasn’t officially anything except Trumps new fixer. Rudy was one one that said we needed a trial by combat in his speech to the maga crowd on Jan 6. Rudy was deep into the fake elector scheme. Rudy claimed all the voting machines were tainted. Rudy spread every conspiracy theory he came acrosslike he was in2.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Nodack wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 12:17 am
Rudy has been waste deep in Trumps dirtiest cons for awhile. Remember when Trump became President and tried to extort Ukraine? The official State Department people including the ambassador to Ukraine refused and was fired. Trump then sent Rudy to extort them because he wasn’t officially anything except Trumps new fixer. Rudy was one one that said we needed a trial by combat in his speech to the maga crowd on Jan 6. Rudy was deep into the fake elector scheme. Rudy claimed all the voting machines were tainted. Rudy spread every conspiracy theory he came acrosslike he was in2.
From the guy who rallied NYC during 9/11 to this…. The guy has lost all credibility. Sad.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Kryptonic wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 4:35 am
Nodack wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 12:17 am
From the guy who rallied NYC during 9/11 to this…. The guy has lost all credibility. Sad.
And GWB rallied the country. It’s not hard when people are desperate to be rallied.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 8:23 pm
In2ition wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 7:55 pm
I mean, what do you want them to do? They feel he has committed a crime, so they have to serve him an indictment. He was actively hiding from them so that they couldn't serve it to him, so they found an event he was attending and served it to him there. I don't know why you think that the completely normal function of the judicial system is somehow evil and malicious. (Well, I mean, I do know why, but still.)
What's the definition of insanity?

This is political lawfare and the people see right through these antics. Every single time this BS happens, Trump goes up in the polls. People are sick of it. They know they are doing it now, because it's an election year. You will also see other bs happen. They tried to time all this bs for the campaign season to keep Trump off the campaign trail. It's backfiring and the keep doubling down with the insanity.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

The rest of us have a different view. We saw right through Trumps antics. You didn’t.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Sure, you think that, but it doesn't change the fact that continues to climb in the polls after each indictment. You don't want him to win, yet continue to do things to help him win.

The FBI didn't want to indict Hillary, because it was in an election season, and didn't want it to look like election interference. All norms have been desolved with this lawfare, as no one has done that before to their political opponents. At least not in the US. It happens all the time in Banana Republics, where the authoritarian wants to stay in power by all means.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

How’d the polls work out last time? lol

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 12:50 pm
Sure, you think that, but it doesn't change the fact that continues to climb in the polls after each indictment. You don't want him to win, yet continue to do things to help him win.

The FBI didn't want to indict Hillary, because it was in an election season, and didn't want it to look like election interference. All norms have been desolved with this lawfare, as no one has done that before to their political opponents. At least not in the US. It happens all the time in Banana Republics, where the authoritarian wants to stay in power by all means.
Sure. They're all in on it together, at local, state, and federal levels, across many government institutions, many of them primarily staffed with people not appointed by the current President or his party. It's a ... CoNsPiRaCy.