Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 14259
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Superbone » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:04 am

Time: 7:00 pm AZ (7:00 pm PT/10:00 pm ET)
Place: Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix, AZ
TV: FSAZ, NBALP

Let's see if we can keep up our streak of good play against the Jazz. The Suns have been coming on strong as of late while the Jazz have been floundering. It would be nice to surpass our inaugural season 16 game win total tonight.

Go Suns!!!

Dis • cuss
O_Gardino: "Ntilikina is going to lead the NBA in assists once he gets going[2025]..."

User avatar
Nodack
Posts: 2148
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Nodack » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 am

I wonder what % of the people in Utah listen to Jazz.

User avatar
jonh
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by jonh » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:09 am

Nodack wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 am
I wonder what % of the people in Utah listen to Jazz.
They love their Jazz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMgWV_86VFc
“I’m done with not making the playoffs. I’m serious. This is probably the last year I’m ever not making the playoffs.” Devin Booker-- April, 2017

User avatar
jonh
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by jonh » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:12 am

Jazz have lost 4 of 6 road games. Suns just beat Golden State on the road. But the Jazz have beaten the Suns 4 times in a row by an average of 24.5 points. They have the Suns number is a similar way that Portland does.

I hope the Suns don't start thinking they can just dominate teams without trying.
“I’m done with not making the playoffs. I’m serious. This is probably the last year I’m ever not making the playoffs.” Devin Booker-- April, 2017

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 5113
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by In2ition » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:34 am

jonh wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:12 am
Jazz have lost 4 of 6 road games. Suns just beat Golden State on the road. But the Jazz have beaten the Suns 4 times in a row by an average of 24.5 points. They have the Suns number is a similar way that Portland does.

I hope the Suns don't start thinking they can just dominate teams without trying.
If they think that, they are further away from winning then we hope.
"Our Suns are DEAD!!!"

Possibilities at 32:
Isaiah Roby, Darius Bazely, Ty Jerome, Mfiondu Kabengele, Daniel Gafford, Dylan Windler, Chuma Okeke, Carson Edwards, Arturs Zagars

User avatar
Xylus
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Xylus » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:18 am

I predict we win this one on a buzzer beater

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 14259
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Superbone » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:56 am

jonh wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:09 am
Nodack wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 am
I wonder what % of the people in Utah listen to Jazz.
They love their Jazz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMgWV_86VFc
It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing
O_Gardino: "Ntilikina is going to lead the NBA in assists once he gets going[2025]..."

User avatar
Nodack
Posts: 2148
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Nodack » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:49 pm

That’s Jazz. The tabernackle stuff was nice but, it wasn’t Jazz. My rule. No 7th chords, no Jazz.

I sure hope the Suns show up tonight. They are riding their biggest high of the season and a let down is surely on the way. Then again I have been wrong about them the last couple of weeks. Maybe if I keep insulting them they will keep shutting me up.

User avatar
jonh
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by jonh » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Nodack wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:49 pm
That’s Jazz. The tabernackle stuff was nice but, it wasn’t Jazz. My rule. No 7th chords, no Jazz.

I sure hope the Suns show up tonight. They are riding their biggest high of the season and a let down is surely on the way. Then again I have been wrong about them the last couple of weeks. Maybe if I keep insulting them they will keep shutting me up.
Oh I was just kidding about the tabernacle link. I should have included a smiley face.
“I’m done with not making the playoffs. I’m serious. This is probably the last year I’m ever not making the playoffs.” Devin Booker-- April, 2017

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 14259
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Superbone » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:46 pm

jonh wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:01 pm
Nodack wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:49 pm
That’s Jazz. The tabernackle stuff was nice but, it wasn’t Jazz. My rule. No 7th chords, no Jazz.

I sure hope the Suns show up tonight. They are riding their biggest high of the season and a let down is surely on the way. Then again I have been wrong about them the last couple of weeks. Maybe if I keep insulting them they will keep shutting me up.
Oh I was just kidding about the tabernacle link. I should have included a smiley face.
I figured as much. That was as corny as they come. Perfect.
O_Gardino: "Ntilikina is going to lead the NBA in assists once he gets going[2025]..."

User avatar
Nodack
Posts: 2148
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Nodack » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Modern Jazz

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 14259
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Superbone » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Man, I've heard of tickling the ivories but that bass player was tickling that bass. Let's hope the Suns run some augmented 9ths over the Jazz tonight.
O_Gardino: "Ntilikina is going to lead the NBA in assists once he gets going[2025]..."

JeremyG
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:16 pm

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by JeremyG » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:00 pm

While we're at it, let's not forget that "upside down left-handed backwards bass guitar"!


User avatar
Marty [Mori Chu]
Posts: 9454
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Marty [Mori Chu] » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:40 pm

I wonder if a racist fan is going to shout at any of our black players tonight.

User avatar
Flagrant Fowl
Posts: 2057
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am
Location: Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Flagrant Fowl » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:34 pm

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:40 pm
I wonder if a racist fan is going to shout at any of our black players tonight.
I know Jazz fans are pretty dumb, but the bigoted ones would travel to watch them in Phoenix?
UOducks4life in a previous life. Valar Morghulis.

User avatar
ShelC
Posts: 4438
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:00 am

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by ShelC » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Love the way the team ended the quarter. Jackson and Holmes have really found a groove coming off the bench the past few games.

User avatar
Bucktastic365
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:35 am

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Bucktastic365 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:27 pm

Starting to get it going; finally

I wish Ayton would pump fake Gobert's ass one time for a drive and slam

User avatar
Split T
Posts: 6934
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:51 am
Location: Provo, Utah

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Split T » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:01 pm

Not a good game from Ayton today
Garland
Hunter
Culver

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 5113
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by In2ition » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:05 pm

Did Igor forget about Booker and that he has timeouts?
"Our Suns are DEAD!!!"

Possibilities at 32:
Isaiah Roby, Darius Bazely, Ty Jerome, Mfiondu Kabengele, Daniel Gafford, Dylan Windler, Chuma Okeke, Carson Edwards, Arturs Zagars

User avatar
Split T
Posts: 6934
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:51 am
Location: Provo, Utah

Re: Game Day: Jazz (37-29) @ Suns (16-52), Wed 3/13/19

Post by Split T » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:16 pm

Why’d we take Bridges off Mitchell? Don’t think Johnson is the right defender here
Garland
Hunter
Culver

Post Reply